Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1388

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

It's been a Jensen-Wentz-Stick-Lance kind of year so far for Cam Miller

His 10 touchdowns rank him last of the five QBs but his four interceptions tied for second behind Lance’s memorable zero-pick year of 2019. Put the rushing component into the comparison and Miller’s six TDs on the ground was only second to Stick’s seven in 2018. Lance had four and Wentz and Jensen three each.

the ENTIRE Big Ten West is in desperate need of a QB. We have two kids who grew up in big ten country. Were recruited at some point by several or most of those big ten schools. Those offers will be coming. With bags of money included in those offers. Hoping we avoid the portal this year. Gronowski has 2 years remaining at SDSU and will have better accolades, so they may be affected at some point as well.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    the ENTIRE Big Ten West is in desperate need of a QB. We have two kids who grew up in big ten country. Were recruited at some point by several or most of those big ten schools. Those offers will be coming. With bags of money included in those offers. Hoping we avoid the portal this year. Gronowski has 2 years remaining at SDSU and will have better accolades, so they may be affected at some point as well.
    So true.
    Name one B1G West QB with any legitimate NFL potential..................................I'm waiting.
    Maybe Purdy has potential & maybe Mordaci? I dunno?

most of the Big Ten West will bring in two portal QB's. No question in my mind. They will receive standard Big Ten NIL deals. It would shock me if they don't knock on the door of one or both of our QB's, as well as Gronowski at SDSU who is much deserving as well. They can take the gamble. They are full of awful QB's and coaches on the hot seat due to having no offense or QB.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

most of the Big Ten West will bring in two portal QB's. No question in my mind. They will receive standard Big Ten NIL deals. It would shock me if they don't knock on the door of one or both of our QB's, as well as Gronowski at SDSU who is much deserving as well. They can take the gamble. They are full of awful QB's and coaches on the hot seat due to having no offense or QB.
    Ding Ding this is correct.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The same could be said for most FCS QBs and it’s what the transfer portal was put in place for by P5 schools. See what kids can do at any position prior to making an offer.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Exactly! And this isn't a knock on our D. Problem is everyone else's offense is head and shoulders better than they used to be. They have risen to our level.
    NOPE! Maybe SDSU has risen.... We have dropped off... We are playing down now and are equals
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    NOPE! Maybe SDSU has risen.... We have dropped off... We are playing down now and are equals
    I actually disagree. If ZenZen doesn't get hurt prior to the start of our year, he starts at DE. if we don't lose 4 defensive starters, 3 DB's to the portal, I think we are arguably dominant again/still. Just my humble opinion. Those DB's were on the verge of stardom. That doesn't include Tony Pierce and Kobe. I get it, part of the deal. But, I personally think we are doing pretty damn good and I am excited for this run.

I actually disagree. If ZenZen doesn't get hurt prior to the start of our year, he starts at DE. if we don't lose 4 defensive starters, 3 DB's to the portal, I think we are arguably dominant again/still. Just my humble opinion. Those DB's were on the verge of stardom. That doesn't include Tony Pierce and Kobe. I get it, part of the deal. But, I personally think we are doing pretty damn good and I am excited for this run.
    I believe we miss Sigle and Jones the most by far. Our Dline hasn't been great but those two would have made our D much more solid especially early on in the year.

I’d be excited like you if we didn’t have coaches who let a P5 level corner transfer out in favor of first team reps for Jayden Price.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery