Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

Default Re: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

at NOON there was 2900 student tickets reserved, 1100 to go.

3pm looks like 3500 reserved

(this is on twitter written by ndsu students) so take that with a grain of salt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: The Official Shit on the NDSU Student Section No Matter What They Do Thread

I guess there were also inadequate bathroom facilities as well.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I guess there were also inadequate bathroom facilities as well.
    A South Dakota tradition.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    A South Dakota tradition.
    Sadly this was indoors. I didn't need to go during the game but that concourse reminded me a lot of the pavilion at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    The artificial noise as I called it drove me nuts. The lack of sound equipment sucked as well. However, I had the smiley, hypnotizing cheerleader chick with seductive eyes in front of me so I was easily distracted by the lack of or over-exaggerating of everything else...
    Ours or theirs. Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Ours or theirs. Pics?
    Ours but no pics. I will make sure Izzy gets some pics this week
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I know this may be hard to believe BUT the NDSU pep band at the VB game tonight did a better rendition of the National Anthem than the USD band did. USD did an atrocious job.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I know this may be hard to believe BUT the NDSU pep band at the VB game tonight did a better rendition of the National Anthem than the USD band did. USD did an atrocious job.
    Well, when you only have 10 members, and 9 are drummers......

FBS! FBS! FBS!

Wait... we can't even get our students to come to our games?????

400 tickets left??? Granted SDSU is pretty beat up but they are still a ranked opponent. Students must be bored with winning

Thoughts?

Excuses?

GO!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothjack View Post
    FBS! FBS! FBS!

Wait... we can't even get our students to come to our games?????

400 tickets left??? Granted SDSU is pretty beat up but they are still a ranked opponent. Students must be bored with winning

Thoughts?

Excuses?

GO!
    Plenty of paying customer will buy those tickets. I haven't cared about students since I stopped being one.