Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Latest BI.

Default Re: Latest BI.

Yes excellent issue...

This is Drago. I wanted to say thanks for all the nice words and I am glad everyone has been enjoying the Bison Illustrated. A lot of work in a short period of time goes into these things. I'm lucky to be able to be apart of it.

See you all at the basketball game tonight. It's a special game for me because in 2005 when NDSU played Denver a certain Janitor made a dancing appearance at Half-Time.

On another note. Send us a pic of the Championship Issue of Bison Illustrated if it's banged up and I will send you another one. Otherwise you can order more copies at oneherd.com. Also search NDSU Bison Illustrated on your tablet and mobile app stores.

Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonIllustrated View Post
    This is Drago. I wanted to say thanks for all the nice words and I am glad everyone has been enjoying the Bison Illustrated. A lot of work in a short period of time goes into these things. I'm lucky to be able to be apart of it.

See you all at the basketball game tonight. It's a special game for me because in 2005 when NDSU played Denver a certain Janitor made a dancing appearance at Half-Time.

On another note. Send us a pic of the Championship Issue of Bison Illustrated if it's banged up and I will send you another one. Otherwise you can order more copies at oneherd.com. Also search NDSU Bison Illustrated on your tablet and mobile app stores.

Go Bison!
    You do a great job Drago! Keep it up!!

Go Bison!
    Drago,
    Thanks for the offer but I dont think the blame is on you for the damaged cover. I have asked a few fellow bisonvillers to grab me a copy in town so I can have one in better condition to keep.

Very cool about the app!

Question though...if you are a current subscriber of the magazine or TM, is there a way to load that on the app, as it is saying there is a cost to subscribe. NO big deal if not, but I know that with other magazines I subscribe to the app comes with the subscription. Just want to make sure before I pay for the app.

Thanks again for a great issue.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

At this time it's 1.99 for everyone on the app. We added about 12 extra app only pages to it as well to make the purchase a little more worth it. The idea for the app was to allow people access to Bison Illustrated anywhere in the world. It was quite an investment financially for us so we figured 1.99 is cheap enough but helps us recover some of our investment. The mag is on the same app platform as Forbes magazine and Inc. magazine. The company is called Maz Digital and they are going to feature our app next month on their website. Kinda cool.

We also have a website for the app. www.bisonillustratedapp.com

At this time it's 1.99 for everyone on the app. We added about 12 extra app only pages to it as well to make the purchase a little more worth it. The idea for the app was to allow people access to Bison Illustrated anywhere in the world. It was quite an investment financially for us so we figured 1.99 is cheap enough but helps us recover some of our investment. The mag is on the same app platform as Forbes magazine and Inc. magazine. The company is called Maz Digital and they are going to feature our app next month on their website. Kinda cool.

It is cool. When I tap trial subscription it says 9.99/year starting March 31st.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very Nice. Thanks Drago

Default Anyone need a new copy?

Anyone need a copy of the Championship BI magazine?

I picked up 2 in the airport when I arrived today, only to find 3 more waiting for me at my destination.

If you want one, please PM me with an address... I'd be happy to post one for you free of charge.

Otherwise, I'll return the extra copies to the airport when I leave next week.

By the way, it's truly a beautiful piece of work.

UPDATE: Sorry y'all... all the copies I had are now spoken for.
    Last edited by SomeBeach; 03-07-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Default Re: Anyone need a new copy?

When we went to Youngstown we met a young man (8 or 9 th grade) who was a Bison fan.
    His sister goes to Youngstown but 'he just likes the Bison'. We had him sit with us and when we got back we sent him a GameDay shirt and some BIs. I think he's due for a Championship edition.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default Re: Anyone need a new copy?

I am still waiting for mine to show up in the mail...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.