Page 241 of 295 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2948

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider

Inwood West Lyon ATH Brandon Snyder (@brandonsnyder12) has accepted preferred walk-on from #Iowa #Hawkeyes. K. Ferentz visited him tonight.
    Well that was a quick decision. I do find it interesting that players would walk on and pay their own way through college and leave tens of thousands on the table. I respect everyone's decision and understand the lure of the Big Ten, just find it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Well that was a quick decision. I do find it interesting that players would walk on and pay their own way through college and leave tens of thousands on the table. I respect everyone's decision and understand the lure of the Big Ten, just find it interesting.

I would assume he is a born Hawkeye fan and his dream of playing there just came true, good luck to him
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I trust the Coach when it comes to knowing the specific recruits as far as Ezra they must have seen something they didn't like about his commitment or something to back off this close to signing day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    There is always the option to transfer back to FCS with no consequences except for taking the risk that money may not be there but if your good enough it will be there

Quote Originally Posted by laniersmith View Post
    I trust the Coach when it comes to knowing the specific recruits as far as Ezra they must have seen something they didn't like about his commitment or something to back off this close to signing day.
    It's better we find out now than later. Great kid.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I do have one question for someone in the know. It seems like we have given up on Florida and Arizona this year is this correct? I did see SDSU has at least one Arizona kid this year.

I do have one question for someone in the know. It seems like we have given up on Florida and Arizona this year is this correct? I did see SDSU has at least one Arizona kid this year.
    Given up.....absolutely not. It was difficult to build up a relationship with the athletes Cooper had recruited in such a short period of time. Hiring Austin and bringing Dixon up for a visit tells me Florida will still be a state NDSU will recruit in. I dont believe arizona will be a state they go back to very oftern

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Given up.....absolutely not. It was difficult to build up a relationship with the athletes Cooper had recruited in such a short period of time. Hiring Austin and bringing Dixon up for a visit tells me Florida will still be a state NDSU will recruit in. I dont believe arizona will be a state they go back to very oftern
    I bet Austin pulls some diamonds in the rough out of Florida in the future

Thanks, I didn't mean to offend I thought we might have troubles this year because we had the coaching staff change and little time to catch up. From what I have heard Austin is going to really be a good addition and recruiter for NDSU.

Thanks, I didn't mean to offend I thought we might have troubles this year because we had the coaching staff change and little time to catch up. From what I have heard Austin is going to really be a good addition and recruiter for NDSU.
    not sure why you thought anyone was offended. you asked a question and I tried to answer. Simple Q&A