Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach K's Staff Prognostication

Default Re: Coach K's Staff Prognostication

B]Well the guy Coach K was recruiting tweeted that WY reached out to him----I think we can its happening [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    We know right now NDSU, with 22 more scholarships would be competitive in the mwc. I am not surprised if he recruits many of the same type of players. I just didn't think he would recruit the same players they were trying to get here this soon. If this is happening. Well the guy Coach K was recruiting tweeted that WY reached out to him----I think we can its happening

I think you could make an argument for a handful of players on the present Bison roster that would be getting significant playing time in a big time fbs program given the way they developed here.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    B]Well the guy Coach K was recruiting tweeted that WY reached out to him----I think we can its happening [/B]
    Fine, its happening. That wasn't even the point of my post.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wasn't that a case where we (NDSU) had reached out early and things didn't go anywhere? Now that CK is running things he tried to get things going again and WY was doing the same thing?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

still an important clarification that needs to be made since many have questioned it.

Fine, its happening. That wasn't even the point of my post.

Not sure on that, I think it more to do with everyone wanting him----Winter is a good get that every TEAM n the MV wants--Coach K is/was recruiting him long before the change IDK....here is his tweet Judge for yourself.... Royne Winters tweeted that WYO called him today "Wyoming called today i feel so good ! lol"
    https://twitter.com/TweetTerique

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Wasn't that a case where we (NDSU) had reached out early and things didn't go anywhere? Now that CK is running things he tried to get things going again and WY was doing the same thing?
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-27-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Not sure on that, I think it more to do with everyone wanting him----Winter is a good get that every TEAM n the MV wants--Coach K is/was recruiting him long before the change IDK....here is his tweet Judge for yourself.... Royne Winters tweeted that WYO called him today "Wyoming called today i feel so good ! lol"
    How about his tweet Coach Bohl making history????

No NDSU Bison making history, it can't be all about the team the team the team and then when you need to recruit it changes to all about the coach. I mean isn't that what we have heard Bohl say over and over in press conferences for years that is about not him but the team.

I'm wondering if he meant that sarcastically. I mean, what is a kid from suburban KC going to do in Wyoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm wondering if he meant that sarcastically. I mean, what is a kid from suburban KC going to do in Wyoming?
    I am sure there are some out there thinking what is a kid from suburban KC going to do in Fargo?

I do wonder though, as you, if he was being sarcastic. Kind of a strange choice of words if he isn't.

I am sure there are some out there thinking what is a kid from suburban KC going to do in Fargo?

I do wonder though, as you, if he was being sarcastic. Kind of a strange choice of words if he isn't.
    The Wyoming offer excites him enough to schedule a Wyoming visit January 17th

I guess that answered if we was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    The Wyoming offer excites him enough to schedule a Wyoming visit January 17th