Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bison Ticket Allotment

Default Re: Bison Ticket Allotment

I've got 4 available. pm if interested.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I've got 4 available. pm if interested.
    Animal friendly? My uncle had a seeing-eye horse

Does anyone know which side the team will be on? The first year we were on the west side with #2 ranking. Last year we were on the east side with the #1 ranking. This year we have the #1 ranking and the allocated NDSU tickets are on the west side. Since Teammakers have us on the west side is that the side the team will be on this year? I was looking at picking up more tickets, just wondering which side the team will be on? I am sure it will be all Bison fans throughout so it may not matter. Also will the tailgating be on the east or west sides as it follows the home side in general. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIT View Post
    Does anyone know which side the team will be on? The first year we were on the west side with #2 ranking. Last year we were on the east side with the #1 ranking. This year we have the #1 ranking and the allocated NDSU tickets are on the west side. Since Teammakers have us on the west side is that the side the team will be on this year? I was looking at picking up more tickets, just wondering which side the team will be on? I am sure it will be all Bison fans throughout so it may not matter. Also will the tailgating be on the east or west sides as it follows the home side in general. Thanks
    We are home, so it should be like the first year which was better.

How soon until the tickets will be free?

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Just paid on GoB, 4 seats sec 109. Ranking 280ish. We waited assuming we were good with our low ranking but waiting still had me nervous.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIT View Post
    Speak for yourself. The tickets NDSU allotted me are on the terrace in the corner of the stadium Yessiree, we are shitting with the big dogs!

About 10 minutes after kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    How soon until the tickets will be free?
    It's OK to not be OK.