Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brock Who????

Default Re: Brock Who????

It's incredible to watch him will the Bison down the field. I've never seen anything like it. The regression of skills is undoubtable, but he has something that you can't coach...someone said it earlier, a Tebow thing. It both frustrating and fun to watch. All he does is win! Maybe he'll add a passing threat to his arsenal next year.

It was nice to see the offense win one for the defense...and no time more important than tonight.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It was nice to see the offense win one for the defense...and no time more important than tonight.
    This!! They stepped up. Also, the thing about Brock is that he is a man--a young man, but a man. What I mean by this is that when everyone around him is or may be about to lose it mentally, and not perform or act like they otherwise would or should, he maintains himself, his mind, and his mental toughness, raises his head and says, follow me, without even saying it. It's just there, and his teammates now it. He is a leader, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Brock Jensen is....

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I think Wentz would be a better QB. Better passer for sure and damn he is faster than I thought after that reverse pass where he tucked and ran. But damn Jensen is a winner there is no doubt. He makes big plays. As much as I bitch about him as a QB I can't deny that.
    I couldn't believe how fast Wentz is. That was a broken up play. Wentz was supposed to throw that ball, but was put under pressure and scrambled for a first down. Great heads up play for a backup QB who has seen very limited playing time.

when was the wentz play? I missed it.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AEBison1998 View Post
    when was the wentz play? I missed it.
    Right after the timeout we took because of 12 men in the huddle. Carson was in the huddle for that and they still ran the trick play after the timeout. Late 3rd quarter or early 4th maybe? haha, then again, maybe it was in the first half!

Edit: I should clarify. The 2nd timeout for 12 in the huddle. I think the first one we took to avoid a 10 second runoff. The 2nd we actually took to avoid the penalty. Probably 4th quarter. I think... It's all blurry...
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

What I love about Brock is that he has a short memory. He might make some mistakes but he forgets all about it and works twice as hard to make the next play great. Many QB's would say eff it and let mistakes get to him but not with Brock. That's what separates him from the rest of the pack and that's what makes him a winner.

I will ignore the dumb shots about his passing. Brock is clearly hurt right now; I am convinced of it. As I always state, please go watch tape of the U of M game last year or Youngstown this year, then shut up.

Brock is a winner. He has been a winner from day one. As I said before the game "we will see the return of Brock Jensen" and we did. I know he did not have a ton of passing yards, but he made a bunch of good decisions, threw balls away, and made some runs that won the game.

I don't think Ray Lewis could have kept Brock out of the endzone that 4th down; that's how much he wanted it.

Brock is one of the few guys in Bison history who can clog the toilet in the Champions Room by peeing in it.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

By the time Brock is done he will have the stats to be in the discussion of all time great QBs at NDSU but his mental toughness and his desire to never forget EWU is what already has him up there in my book.