Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Default Re: Championship Game tickets on sale!

I have already purchased 12 tickets, end zone seats which I don't mind. I thought $35 was an acceptable risk.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    There is already a bunch on StubHub.
    It looks to me like, based off of ones that were available when we got ours, is that they are disappearing off the NCAA site and reappearing on Stubhub, which I expected.....last night there were 764 available on Stubhub, this morning 810. I expect the NCAA ones to be sold out soon (at least the ones available to the general public) and the Stubhub ones will just keep growing for the time being.......at what point do the actual remaining "for sale" tickets quickly disappear? After we win a couple more games? When it becomes obvious who the 2-4 potential contenders might be?
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

I'm sure we weren't the only fan base who noticed the ticket demand last year. I'm also sure more ticket brokers took notice as well and are looking to cash in. I wouldn't expect there to be tickets available from the NCAA web site the days that the semifinal games are played this year like there was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    It looks to me like, based off of ones that were available when we got ours, is that they are disappearing off the NCAA site and reappearing on Stubhub, which I expected.....last night there were 764 available on Stubhub, this morning 810. I expect the NCAA ones to be sold out soon (at least the ones available to the general public) and the Stubhub ones will just keep growing for the time being.......at what point do the actual remaining "for sale" tickets quickly disappear? After we win a couple more games? When it becomes obvious who the 2-4 potential contenders might be?
    We got our front rows after the Lehigh game last year...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Picked up 14 tickets in one of the corners a couple weeks ago.

Hotel and rental car reserved.

Tell the Marriott to start buying more beer...a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    For those who ordered tickets, did you get your hard copies in the U.S. mail yet?
    They should be delivered around December 1.

I just checked availability and they only have single seats on the sidelines and pairs up above row 20 on the end zone.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I have already purchased 12 tickets, end zone seats which I don't mind. I thought $35 was an acceptable risk.
    Me too. Sec 118. Looks like theres not many bad seats there. I figured 30 was an acceptable risk and will try to sell them if we dont make it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Tell the Marriott to start buying more beer...a lot more.
    I doubt the Alumni Assn returns to the Marriott for their party. Beer or not. It wasn't even close to being large enough. The hockey arena they rented in Colorado was better, but even that might not have been big enough for Frisco.

533 In a row

Just got 3 tickets section 118, row 22. Best available. I'd get tickets while you can. This baby is going to sell out for presale soon.