Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Schnepf is up to it again.

Default Re: Schnepf is up to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    I am probably way behind the curve here on some of this stuff, cut me some slack if you will, just moved to Fargo last month from Hawaii but have been a Bison fan for 13 years thanks to my wife. I played football for the Tennessee Volunteers back from 83-86, and believe me we pulled some outrageously stupid stunts and had some guys on a regular basis breaking the law for just about anything you could imagine, but the police knowing we were players damn near every time looked the other way. And I am very much aware that the times have changed. That kind of activity, even though it does still happen once in a while is nowhere near the norm anymore, and because of that, people these days look for any little thing that goes wrong and blow it way out of proportion. Think of it this way, miserable people love it when others are miserable with them. Trust in your AD and HC, they know what they are doing, and will not let this program fall from grace. They have their butts on the line here if this thing goes south on them and they know it. More than likely they have information that can't be made public yet that is favorable to the players, and that is why they are being given their day in court. THANK YOU EVERYONE, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!!!!!!
    Highly doubt that you are from Hawaii, I just looked at your profile about you playing football at Tenessee, says #36 is from Brick NJ when you look it up on the Tenessee Vols web site.

Except to go to bison games and get beer.
    Say since I'm new to this board and site, I keep getting signed out every 5 minutes or so, is there somewhere in setting that I can go to change that from happening.
    We don't serve beer at the games, but you can certainly tailgate.

Try clicking the "remember me" box under the username.

Quote Originally Posted by mhyer63 View Post
    Highly doubt that you are from Hawaii, I just looked at your profile about you playing football at Tenessee, says #36 is from Brick NJ when you look it up on the Tenessee Vols web site.
    Dude...he played in the 80s, you really think he couldn't have moved? Big time creeping fail. Bad idea jeans.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by mhyer63 View Post
    Wow dude, that is one very cool profile pic you have there. Oh, by the way, you spelled Tennessee wrong TWICE (not that it matters to much). And by the way dips**t, I never indicated that I was raised in Hawaii before college, I said that was where I lived before moving here. If your going to do research at least be smart about it and get it right before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

Dude...he played in the 80s, you really think he couldn't have moved? Big time creeping fail. Bad idea jeans.
    Man what is up with that guy, I'm not even a member of Bisonville for three hours and already getting into it with a inbreeding yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

Sorry about that endzone, I meant to attach that last post of mine to that mhyer63 guys posting not yours, not badmouthing you.

Sorry about that endzone, I meant to attach that last post of mine to that mhyer63 guys posting not yours, not badmouthing you.
    If you meet me you might...haha. No worries, I got it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I am probably way behind the curve here on some of this stuff, cut me some slack if you will, just moved to Fargo last month from Hawaii but have been a Bison fan for 13 years thanks to my wife. I played football for the Tennessee Volunteers back from 83-86, and believe me we pulled some outrageously stupid stunts and had some guys on a regular basis breaking the law for just about anything you could imagine, but the police knowing we were players damn near every time looked the other way. And I am very much aware that the times have changed. That kind of activity, even though it does still happen once in a while is nowhere near the norm anymore, and because of that, people these days look for any little thing that goes wrong and blow it way out of proportion. Think of it this way, miserable people love it when others are miserable with them. Trust in your AD and HC, they know what they are doing, and will not let this program fall from grace. They have their butts on the line here if this thing goes south on them and they know it. More than likely they have information that can't be made public yet that is favorable to the players, and that is why they are being given their day in court. THANK YOU EVERYONE, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!!!!!!
    I sure hope that is the case.

It's the internet age, social media, texting, phones with cameras imo. Lots of things happened back in the day and was either brushed under the rug because of no conclusive evidence or because it could be because no one would find out about it. Now you can't, people tweet about it within seconds of it happening. Even the "snowball incident" was all rumors and hear say on campus when it happened.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow dude, that is one very cool profile pic you have there. Oh, by the way, you spelled Tennessee wrong TWICE (not that it matters to much). And by the way dips**t, I never indicated that I was raised in Hawaii before college, I said that was where I lived before moving here. If your going to do research at least be smart about it and get it right before you open your mouth.
    Welcome to Bisonville where grammar and logic take a back seat to football

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Welcome to Bisonville, where grammar and logic take a back seat to football.
    Fixed it for you.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.