Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 22nd....Huskers vs Bison???

Default Re: Sept 22nd....Huskers vs Bison???

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So I'll take that as a shot at me. I was careful to say "I believe". It is what I believe I heard and I stand behind it but I can't remember for sure where I heard it so I do not "know" it. I know you are disappointed...but taking shots are not needed...
    All we know right now for sure is Kolpack's tweet that said "Gene has not talked with Nebraska" and that Nebraska has scheduled Idawhore State for the 22nd of Sept. this year. We really have nothing solid on years to come other than we have at least 1 FBS team on the schedule for the next several years. We also know that both Gene and Bohl have stated publicly that they prefer only 1 FBS game per year. That may change if we continue to have difficulty scheduling FCS schools for the Dome.

There, now you guys can go lay by your dish!! Good dogs!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    All we know right now for sure is Kolpack's tweet that said "Gene has not talked with Nebraska" and that Nebraska has scheduled Idawhore State for the 22nd of Sept. this year. We really have nothing solid on years to come other than we have at least 1 FBS team on the schedule for the next several years. We also know that both Gene and Bohl have stated publicly that they prefer only 1 FBS game per year. That may change if we continue to have difficulty scheduling FCS schools for the Dome.

What I had heard was from a number of years back...nothing current...that is why I thought it was a little more believable as anything out currently is pure speculation.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So I'll take that as a shot at me. I was careful to say "I believe". It is what I believe I heard and I stand behind it but I can't remember for sure where I heard it so I do not "know" it.
    You were far from the only one and if I had to point out one person my post was directed at it was not you (think ChucksBucks). Yes, Kolpack said something about NDSU not talking to Nebraska, but that is only as good as his sources, or the fact NDSU did not want to disclose anything. Also, NDSU could have had a conversation with Nebraska an hour after he talked with them. I cannot believe NDSU has not or ever will talk to Nebraska about a football game.
    The fact Idaho State got picked tells me one of two things: Nebraska did contact NDSU and was told No, or Nebraska was worried about playing NDSU and skipped over the possibility. NDSU and Idaho State were the only vaguely recognizable names in FCS that were available for a game on Sept 22.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You were far from the only one and if I had to point out one person my post was directed at it was not you (think ChucksBucks). Yes, Kolpack said something about NDSU not talking to Nebraska, but that is only as good as his sources, or the fact NDSU did not want to disclose anything. Also, NDSU could have had a conversation with Nebraska an hour after he talked with them. I cannot believe NDSU has not or ever will talk to Nebraska about a football game.
    The fact Idaho State got picked tells me one of two things: Nebraska did contact NDSU and was told No, or Nebraska was worried about playing NDSU and skipped over the possibility. NDSU and Idaho State were the only vaguely recognizable names in FCS that were available for a game on Sept 22.
    This does play into what I was told before...that Nebraska does not want to play NDSU and did not contact NDSU. I do believe NDSU has contacted Nebraska in the past...that is how they found out Nebraska does not have interest in playing NDSU. I really think there is angst against Bohl.

This does play into what I was told before...that Nebraska does not want to play NDSU and did not contact NDSU. I do believe NDSU has contacted Nebraska in the past...that is how they found out Nebraska does not have interest in playing NDSU. I really think there is angst against Bohl.
    OK, Portly Rob!!! You know, I would not be surprised to see him write a blog on this now, just to rattle NDSU's cage a bit and to portray us similar to UND. You know, like UND's nickname is causing them scheduling problems, and now our FB coach is causing us scheduling problems. Who needs facts, when fiction and speculation suffice???!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

OK, Portly Rob!!! You know, I would not be surprised to see him write a blog on this now, just to rattle NDSU's cage a bit and to portray us similar to UND. You know, like UND's nickname is causing them scheduling problems, and now our FB coach is causing us scheduling problems. Who needs facts, when fiction and speculation suffice???!!!
    Ok, I guess.

Why don't you go bedazzle some more of your jeans.

Tony,

Can the section 21 clowns please go argue about each others jeans in Tranny's playground.

This is a serious football forum, and as such, should be limited to threads started by the likes of Justin Tyem.

Let's get back to threads like: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...son-Highlights
    Supporting the ticket of SDBison/Carson Wentz for President in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisondan View Post
    Tony,

Can the section 21 clowns please go argue about each others jeans in Tranny's playground.

This is a serious football forum, and as such, should be limited to threads started by the likes of Justin Tyem.
    Thread drifter. Boom...roasted! Oh wait, wrong thread. Oh crap, now I've thread drifted aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thread drifter. Boom...roasted! Oh wait, wrong thread. Oh crap, now I've thread drifted aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Not Again!