Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado State Roll Call

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Colorado State Roll Call

Definitely in. Already packed.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

piggyback This with a possible denver home game and you can't go wrong.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbeats View Post
    My wife and I talked about this very subject last evening. We are planning in the next couple of years, to retire to the Loveland/Fort Collins area and so we'd make the trip to not only root on the Bison but also house hunt.

I love this team and the people in this area, but my joints are telling me to seek a location that normally has warmer winter pastures. Hopefully by the time we move, the Bison Football TV Network will have been created!
    Nothing personal, but I hope you dont move here. We have too many out of staters in Colorado. Why don't you retire to
    Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by bigskybears View Post
    Nothing personal, but I hope you dont move here. We have too many out of staters in Colorado. Why don't you retire to
    Arizona?
    Assinine statement.

I was born and grew up there, in Longmont, through to when I was a freshman in high school. My dad commuted to work in Loveland, my mother to the University of Colorado, Boulder.

As I remember, people were more friendly back then.
    "Excuses are like armpits, everybody's got 'em and they all stink" Rocky Hager

Quote Originally Posted by bigskybears View Post
    Arizona?
    Why do you constantly have to be an asswipe. I could say the same thing about all you assholes from Colorado invading Wyoming. We don't exactly like your green license plates up here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbeats View Post
    Assinine statement.

I was born and grew up there, in Longmont, through to when I was a freshman in high school. My dad commuted to work in Loveland, my mother to the University of Colorado, Boulder.

As I remember, people were more friendly back then.

In that case, welcome home. People here are still friendly, but the population from has exploded and traffic is insane. You'll also see some No Vacancy-Colorado bumper stickers around.

My group will be there!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I will be there. We have our hotel reserved at Marriott, 350 E. Horsetooth Rd. Not sure on tckts, figure we'll just get them through NDSU when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering_Herd View Post
    I will be there. We have our hotel reserved at Marriott, 350 E. Horsetooth Rd. Not sure on tckts, figure we'll just get them through NDSU when the time comes.
    I would guess there will be plenty of tickets for CSU.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Wife and I are in. She wants to sit by WYO again.
    Absolutely.....that was fun yesterday!!!!!