Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Default Re: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Quote Originally Posted by Wacker_in_the_Hall View Post
    I heard you are bringing back a highly paid Chef (Emeril) and he is preparing and catering the whole event............
    I was hoping Tatanka would arrange the catering for us this week since he knows so much about our tailgate and where we get our food???

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    I was hoping Tatanka would arrange the catering for us this week since he knows so much about our tailgate and where we get our food???
    Enjoy yourselves--should be able to win every contest, drawing, and have your pick of any parking space---and no one will know anything!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Actually, apparently I was given bad information which I then went and repeated. If that's the case, then I'm wrong and I apologize. No reason for hostility.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually, Im hoping for the same thing
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Have you ever had food catered in?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You really are a so....called....fan. Where are your priorities.......bison football #1.........family #2......... work #3.......everything else #4.
    Valid criticism, but the reality is I make a sizable portion of my personal income from all these trips that interfere with Bison football. I'll leave it to you if a valid excuse. You can count on me for the next game if the Bison can pull off a victory. (Sadly, I also have a conflict for the semi-final if we somehow made it that far.....)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Valid criticism, but the reality is I make a sizable portion of my personal income from all these trips that interfere with Bison football. I'll leave it to you if a valid excuse. You can count on me for the next game if the Bison can pull off a victory. (Sadly, I also have a conflict for the semi-final if we somehow made it that far.....)
    You actually typed the words "if we somehow made it that far" referring to the Bison being in the semi-final game and also said "if the Bison can pull off a victory" commenting about the Dec 3 game..........hmmmmmmmm.
    Wow, you are a really a "sort of, maybe, possibly, kinda fan".

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You actually typed the words "if we somehow made it that far" referring to the Bison being in the semi-final game and also said "if the Bison can pull off a victory" commenting about the Dec 3 game..........hmmmmmmmm.
    Wow, you are a really a "sort of, maybe, possibly, kinda fan".
    I think he is worried about jinxing Da Bison. That better be it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I think he is worried about jinxing Da Bison. That better be it.
    You got it. I hate making assumptions as they usually bite you in the rear end.

I just got off the phone with the catering company. Long story short, they will be able to cater to the west lot by 10AM on Saturday. It was a stressful call, but it sounds like it will be pulled off. No need for our grill this weekend (which saves us a parking spot), they will just drop off the best food in the lot and disappear into South Fargo. Can't wait for another great tailgate. Stop over for some of the best catered in food you will ever see!!!!! Love it.

Bison by 14.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.