Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict the score for Bison at Gophers

Default Re: Predict the score for Bison at Gophers

Quote Originally Posted by everybody knows my name View Post
    Your collection of Big Ten rejects - linebackers playing D-line and safeties playing linebacker - won't be able to contain Gophers QB Marqueis Gray. Collapse the pocket and he'll take off on a 30-yard gallop. Your line won't be able to stop our run, and our WRs (McKnight, Moulton, Jones, et al) are bigger, taller, faster, and stronger than your secondary.

The Gophers defense is a work in progress, but when it's all over that won't matter.
    So essentially your saying it will be 2007 but with a more athletic qb and no Decker to throw the ball to? Our guys were all Big Ten rejects back then too...they were all undersized...Marqueis Gray is probably better than Weber in a game against the Bison because he is an athlete.

Should be an interesting game. To say the least. Can't remember two teams going after each others boards like this since EWU. (I'd say Montana St. but that was a really enjoyable experience, great fans). As it has been stated before, what is the state of Minnesota football if they have to go talk smack to an FCS school the week leading up to the game....
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Your collection of Big Ten rejects - linebackers playing D-line and safeties playing linebacker - won't be able to contain Gophers QB Marqueis Gray. Collapse the pocket and he'll take off on a 30-yard gallop. Your line won't be able to stop our run, and our WRs (McKnight, Moulton, Jones, et al) are bigger, taller, faster, and stronger than your secondary.

The Gophers defense is a work in progress, but when it's all over that won't matter.

Gophers beat Bison: 52-24. It would be worse, but our kicker will miss two more field goals.
    bahahahahaha. nice try

NDSU- 28
    um - 24
    THE MARCH IS ON!!

FIRETRUCKS? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKING FIRETRUCKS!!

Gophers beat Bison: 52-24. It would be worse, but our kicker will miss two more field goals.
    Miami's DEs were not providing any semblence of outside containment. They weren't even lining up wide enough to have a chance at that. Watch the NDSU tapes. Even against a team without the talent of a Gray, NDSU's DEs are positioned to get outside of the tackles so that even if they are engaged with a blocker, they have the talent and speed (esp Boyer) to contain a scrambling Gray. Pocket collapses and Gray runs straight north you say???? If that's the case, he'll become very aquainted with Mr. Preston Evans and his cavalry (Heagle and/or Eaves.)

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gophers are on the right track under Kill and should beat us. However, I cannot pick against the Herd...defense plays well and contains Gray...offense struggles, but gets a couple big plays...

Bison - 20
    Gophers - 17

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"

Good luck at Minnesota

Gray is a big, strong man - much bigger than your linebackers. As a Miami player said following the Gophers' win, you can know in your head how big he is, but you can't really imagine what it's like trying to tackle him until you're in front of him.

NDSU doesn't have the personnel to match up with Minnesota this year.

Gray is a big, strong man - much bigger than your linebackers. As a Miami player said following the Gophers' win, you can know in your head how big he is, but you can't really imagine what it's like trying to tackle him until you're in front of him.

NDSU doesn't have the personnel to match up with Minnesota this year.
    Obviously, you know nothing of our linebackers.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by yoteforever View Post
    Good luck at Minnesota
    Good luck in Wisconsin. Shock the world.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Obviously, you know nothing of our linebackers.
    Sure I do. It's you who know nothing about me.