Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Bidding Process

Default Re: Playoff Bidding Process

You submit a proposed budget, of which 75% of the net receipts must be greater than the minimum financial guarantees.

Basically they want lots of people there spending lots of money for tickets, and a stadium where weather isn't an issue might be a plus.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

got it...thanks! I think you could assume a sellout and I think you could assume average $20 a ticket. So $20 x 18,700 seats is $374,000.00 x .75 of net receipts = $280,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    got it...thanks! I think you could assume a sellout and I think you could assume average $20 a ticket. So $20 x 18,700 seats is $374,000.00 x .75 of net receipts = $280,500.
    You must charge no less than what you did during the regular season for a ticket.

For students, if they got in "free" I believe the minimum that you can charge them is $10

what would we do on dec 11th if were still in? try and play at home even tho we got a basketball game that day?
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    what would we do on dec 11th if were still in? try and play at home even tho we got a basketball game that day?
    Gene told me that they could do both in the same day.

536 In a row

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Gene told me that they could do both in the same day.
    I would love to have such a "problem"...

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
    Teams the that NCAA likes to give home games too

Montana
    App. State
    Delaware
    Northern Iowa

Then after it is a crap shoot pending who is good that year.
    So what happens if UNI and NDSU would end up in the same game and assuming UNI is not seated in the top 5? Who would get the game?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So what happens if UNI and NDSU would end up in the same game and assuming UNI is not seated in the top 5? Who would get the game?
    That would be crazy. Of course we need to win Saturday of course so let's not jinx us.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Teams from the same conference won't be matched up in the opening rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Teams from the same conference won't be matched up in the opening rounds.
    The earliest UNI and NDSU could be matched up is the quaters.

The winners of the opening round get sent to the seeds, and teams from the same conference can't both play their first games against each other. That means since UNI won't get a seed this year, and the two can't meet in the opening round it would be at earliest quaters, and that would mean one at least one of us got put in a PIG and knocked off a seed.

However, if the two do meet and neither one is a seed that would be interesting.

NDSU does have a bigger place, but UNI has the history behind their name with the draw. I would think it would go to the "higher ranked team" or some crazy shit like that.

Interesting senario though.