Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft????

Default Re: NFL Draft????

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It might say the he's the 3rd best safety in the draft class and the 2nd best safety in the draft class was still on the board when Seattle made their pick.
    True. Eh, whatev. I still am not high on him like most are.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=1685&type=sigpic&dateline=1222838614[/url]

vikes pick up Chris Cook, CB out of UVa. 6-2, 221 lbs. 4.46 40.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Whats up with all the idiots booing?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Vikes trade up to take Heisman runner-up Toby Gerhart with the 19th pick of the 2nd round! The last time we took a RB that almost wont he Heisman he worked out pretty good for us. Love this pick!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Doesn't bode well for Tyler though.

Toby is a solid pick up for the Vikes. Big, strong, incredibly athletic for his size. Wish he'd of gone elsewhere
    #Kev4Mod

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBison View Post
    Doesn't bode well for Tyler though.
    I don't know about that, Gerhart and Young will be competing for Chester's old job, Gerhart didn't really do much recieving out of the backfield, which was a huge part of Chester's role, and is something that Roehl, along with Young, proved that they could do in college. Overall, I don't think this has much effect on Roehl and him possibly being a Viking.
    "We will win games with talent, but we will win Championships with Character" - Jimbo Fisher - Florida St. H.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Prediction Fail! As a Browns fan, they will take Colt McCoy with their pick. Their front office has been higher on McCoy before the combine even took place.
    I think it goes like this: Prediction Fail!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I was really happy that the Packers were able to get their guy in the first. I really thought he might go before our pick. The second round pick makes no sense, so I'm hoping the guys upstairs know more than me (as a casual fan) and the various media sources I'm reading. Third round was solid again. The Pack has a good history of buliding through the draft rather than free agency. I hope that continues.

You Viking fans really should be happy about Gerhart. I think he's going to be a solid #2 for you guys.
    #Kev4Mod

The Vikes didn't get a QB yet?

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"