Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frattin rejoins Sue Hockey

Default Re: Frattin rejoins Sue Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    you seriously think they will????
    The Herald won't, Bismarck's fishwrap won't, Heitkamp no way.... In the past McFeely was very critical of UND's hockey program when they screwed up but he is now working for KFGO(UND's radio home). I guess it is up to the Forum but the paper doesn't even have a McFeely type of writer to do it. The UND hockey beat writer covers the team for the Forum. So I guess that leaves nobody....Of course they would all find the time to do it if Bohl did this...

I hate to interrupt all the fun you're having here, but maybe I can shed some light. Hakstol's comment in regards to the program was that no individual player is bigger than the program...thus, the program comes first. I can understand you thinking differently based on the poorly written story. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I hate to interrupt all the fun you're having here, but maybe I can shed some light. Hakstol's comment in regards to the program was that no individual player is bigger than the program...thus, the program comes first. I can understand you thinking differently based on the poorly written story. Hope that helps.

May have been a poorly written story, but don't get us wrong even if the editor messed up if Saul or Bohl would have been "misunderstood" it would have been in CA by now, And you can't deny that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I agree. The Forum really has it in for NDSU. Mind-boggling.