Thread: What About Ramon???

Default What About Ramon???

So I know everyone is talking Jordan and getting kicked off the team for being busted with drugs in his apartment, but what about his roommate Ramon? Are any charges being brought against him? And what does this mean for his future in the NFL?

Default Re: What About Ramon???

since everything is rumor now, I don't think anyone knows what's going on.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Its all rumor and inuendo.

As much as I would like to understand the facts, I believe we will show more respect to the players and to NDSU by dropping the gossip and getting some facts from reliable and quotable sources.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Isn't Ramon at NFL camp???

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Isn't Ramon at NFL camp???
    All the guys came back towards the end of last weekend! Their home for around 2 weeks before heading back!
    Last weekend was just a mini camp for the guys so they still have some time before having to be there for a long period of time!

What about him??? Was he arrested? No then obviously there is no discussion!

This is just another garbage thread that should be deleted!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Jordan wasn't arrested either, should there be no discussion in regards to that too then?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

WOW calm down! This thread wasn't meant to bash or disrespect Ramon! But the police did go to his apartment too! So just wondering if any facts were released yet on any charges.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHinn View Post
    Jordan wasn't arrested either, should there be no discussion in regards to that too then?
    I never said he was and should have made a different reference, but in no report was Ramon ever mentioned, along with Jordan STILL being on the team and kicked off its a little more relevant than Ramon who has moved on!

Quote Originally Posted by thundastruck View Post
    WOW calm down! This thread wasn't meant to bash or disrespect Ramon! But the police did go to his apartment too! So just wondering if any facts were released yet on any charges.

understood but soon it would have turned into a I heard this and that session which starts rumors flying about Ramon who as I stated above (to my knowledge) has never been mentioned
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant