Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: NDSU retirements

Default Re: NDSU retirements

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Sure.
    See post #54
    Yeah, sorry. I don't see any evidence of indoctrination there.
    Don't believe everything you think.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    You think ByesonBusiness is part of the left?
    Not at all. He is smarter than I, in that he doesn't seem to wade to deep into political discussions.
    I simply likened his response (which was probably made tongue in cheek) to the left's prominent strategy of silencing (filtering in this case) inconvenient information.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah, sorry. I don't see any evidence of indoctrination there.
    Doesn't surprise me

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not at all. He is smarter than I, in that he doesn't seem to wade to deep into political discussions.
    I simply likened his response (which was probably made tongue in cheek) to the left's prominent strategy of silencing (filtering in this case) inconvenient information.
    That is not exclusive to the left. Your arguments fall flat because you conflate and exaggerate the evidence. Much the same way the media you so love to hate does.

That is not exclusive to the left. Your arguments fall flat because you conflate and exaggerate the evidence. Much the same way the media you so love to hate does.
    On this we agree. There sadly is no longer a news outlet that doesn't massage the message to their desired shape to manipulate our emotions. And of course we do the same with our 'keyboard battles'. But we aren't claiming to be presenting unbiased news.

On this we agree. There sadly is no longer a news outlet that doesn't massage the message to their desired shape to manipulate our emotions. And of course we do the same with our 'keyboard battles'. But we aren't claiming to be presenting unbiased news.
    I think there are news sources out there who present facts. Problem is too many people give credence to the ones who don’t who are denouncing the media. Based on the sources you often cite, that would be you. Stop listening to the fringe.

I think there are news sources out there who present facts. Problem is too many people give credence to the ones who don’t who are denouncing the media. Based on the sources you often cite, that would be you. Stop listening to the fringe.
    I would venture to guess that we could both poo poo on each other's sources until we forget what subject we're even trying to debate.

I would venture to guess that we could both poo poo on each other's sources until we forget what subject we're even trying to debate.
    The only thing I’m trying to debate is that you’re very uninformed because you choose to be.

The only thing I’m trying to debate is that you’re very uninformed because you choose to be.
    I suppose the same can be said for all of us. The true ignorance however comes when one refuses to believe it about one's self.

I suppose the same can be said for all of us. The true ignorance however comes when one refuses to believe it about one's self.
    My misinformation isn’t being regurgitated all over this board in the form of memes and links to Fox News and Newsmax. I’m also not the one shitting all over the personal college experiences of others even though you have none. Your blind spot is so large that it is impossible for you to change lanes.