Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back HC Polasek

Default Re: Welcome back HC Polasek

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    Anyone see what time the Press Conference for Coach Polasek is today, or did I miss it?
    2:00 today.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    I guess getting us all to contribute to the Green and Gold Collective was their parting gift to the guys they will be leaving behind.

Player retention management will be the next big growth in consultant opportunities. NDSU hasn't hired one yet, have they?
    Player retention management and NDSU needs to start poaching other teams. Cant get left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Player retention management and NDSU needs to start poaching other teams. Cant get left behind.
    If I had one big concern last year, it was lack of focus on trying to find some more back end defensive players after the mass defection. The game was changing in front of our eyes, and I'm not sure NDSU had figured out how to adapt. Fingers crossed with G and G we are starting figure this out. Not sure we can stick with we only take a transfer we have a past relationship with. Conversely, careful thought has to be given to culture issues this creates. I don't pretend to have the answers.

I like this post but with the last sentence maybe Bisonville on a Monday morning isn’t for you? (Purple)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If I had one big concern last year, it was lack of focus on trying to find some more back end defensive players after the mass defection. The game was changing in front of our eyes, and I'm not sure NDSU had figured out how to adapt. Fingers crossed with G and G we are starting figure this out. Not sure we can stick with we only take a transfer we have a past relationship with. Conversely, careful thought has to be given to culture issues this creates. I don't pretend to have the answers.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I’m was pondering Entz didn’t want to stick around fargo for an extra 3 weeks for a job he no longer had.

The play was downright stupid and meant for a meaningless game in September
    Big Game Tyler went back to his Concordia days there eh?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    In my mind there’s a pretty clear distinction between trying to poach players at every position vs. realizing where the team has MASSIVE deficiencies. Safety and corner were those positions for us this year. I think if we would’ve picked up one of each in the portal last year there’s not a player on roster that takes issue with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    I believe that coaches can be coached too. Tyler could benefit from being around a head coach for the offensive side of the ball for a change. He’s been working for former DC’s here his whole time here. Local guy, former stud player, bleeds green. I hope he does stick around if offered the chance.

Jason…I wouldn’t miss him as much.
    He learned from this guy!!!! His mentor!!!!! MEATHEAD FOOTBALL!!!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    In my mind there’s a pretty clear distinction between trying to poach players at every position vs. realizing where the team has MASSIVE deficiencies. Safety and corner were those positions for us this year. I think if we would’ve picked up one of each in the portal last year there’s not a player on roster that takes issue with it.
    Yes, I tend to agree with you. That is probably the balance one must tip toe. Conversely, I have to give Entz a huge thumbs up moving Cole Wisniewski. That is really his natural position and sets him up better for an NFL shot. I really think he may be able to make it. (I'm sure that was part of the thought process of why they did not move on portal folks.)

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    He learned from this guy!!!! His mentor!!!!! MEATHEAD FOOTBALL!!!!!!
    Yah... I'm not understanding how this would benefit Roehl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Is Polasek coaching for Wyo in their bowl game or starting here Monday?
    I mean it would make sense to be here and doing what you can do for recruits and staff BUT.... Meathead football so ya never know
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]