Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Green and the Gold Collective Sunday Night Event

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Friday morning update. Another great day yesterday. Still need a big push to get to 200. We don't want to miss out on this generosity. Hope everyone has safe travels. I look forward to the tailgate and meeting some of you. I will have some green and gold beer, selzers and vodka for anyone who is willing to feed me. LOL. Appreciate being a small part of Bison Nation! Thank you all. Hop on the site. Everyone is telling me how easy it is to sign up. Perfect! #roadto200

Anyone else think the game will be electric tomorrow? The ticket issue just has me fired up to see what the energy is like. I have never been there.
    I'm looking forward to your updates! I am curious what the tally is up to now on the road to 200 as of this morning. I believe we were at 163 as of yesterday morning.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Friday morning update. Another great day yesterday. Still need a big push to get to 200. We don't want to miss out on this generosity. Hope everyone has safe travels. I look forward to the tailgate and meeting some of you. I will have some green and gold beer, selzers and vodka for anyone who is willing to feed me. LOL. Appreciate being a small part of Bison Nation! Thank you all. Hop on the site. Everyone is telling me how easy it is to sign up. Perfect! #roadto200

Anyone else think the game will be electric tomorrow? The ticket issue just has me fired up to see what the energy is like. I have never been there.
    I'd say you are more than a small part of Bison Nation. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Nice job on Hot Mike yesterday, Jay. I appreciate your message and efforts. “You don’t have to donate but please keep it positive”. We may not like the way the environment of college sports has changed but it’s adapt or fade away. Your example of CW is spot on. Some people have established roots here and aren’t after the almighty dollar. Cole likely realizes the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Those are the kind of student athletes that are true Bison. My only regret is that I didn’t attend Sunday night. Now let’s get to 200!
    What’s going to happen if CW get drafted ??? So much for establishing roots. It is always greener on the other side with a cool $100k no matter what happens. That’s life CJ angling money if you spend it wisely!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    What’s going to happen if CW get drafted ??? So much for establishing roots. It is always greener on the other side with a cool $100k no matter what happens. That’s life CJ angling money if you spend it wisely!
    That's the whole point of the collective - he's probably not looking at 100k if he goes or 0 if he stays anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    He has to declare for the NFL draft; he hasn't done that, and, no, I don't know the cutoff date for the draft.

First of all, you’re not banking $100k. You’re banking 60-70%. The government banks the rest.

Then you have to apply. Leave mid-year. Move, find housing, make sure your credits will transfer all within a month.

You have to make sure the new coaching staff actually wants you. Look at their depth chart, where do you think you fit in? If a player is that good at NDSU, they are certainly getting drafted and I’m not sure I know of a better developmental program than NDSU. If you’re in it for the long-haul, are you going to give up what you got to take the equivalent of one year of a high-level UDFA contract? All with the chance of getting buried on a depth chart?

We’re not fighting apples to apples. The kid has seen we’re willing to invest in him and he has his coaches, teammates and now as you see community support.

If a kid moves on, more power to him. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. The game sucks right now, but it’s what we got. Like all other things, bring on the competition. We’ll win this one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Complicit extortion….

Waiting for the title 9 type lawsuits

Hope these collective LLCs are making diversity and inclusion part of their MO

You gotta be kidding.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    First of all, you’re not banking $100k. You’re banking 60-70%. The government banks the rest.

Then you have to apply. Leave mid-year. Move, find housing, make sure your credits will transfer all within a month.

You have to make sure the new coaching staff actually wants you. Look at their depth chart, where do you think you fit in? If a player is that good at NDSU, they are certainly getting drafted and I’m not sure I know of a better developmental program than NDSU. If you’re in it for the long-haul, are you going to give up what you got to take the equivalent of one year of a high-level UDFA contract? All with the chance of getting buried on a depth chart?

We’re not fighting apples to apples. The kid has seen we’re willing to invest in him and he has his coaches, teammates and now as you see community support.

If a kid moves on, more power to him. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. The game sucks right now, but it’s what we got. Like all other things, bring on the competition. We’ll win this one too.
    Hear, hear 92.
    Don't believe everything you think.

How many more you need?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

You gotta be kidding.
    I hope they’re doing whatever comports with the prevailing attitudes of the department and the athletes that they’re serving.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie