Page 298 of 302 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3020

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    We need some damn women running the show. They have emotional intelligence and have excellent radar as to where everyone is at and have a good ability to see where problems are and see trends (declining enrollment and shrinking fan base). They also can pick up on dissatisfaction with concessions and just how pissed off everyone is. They would see empty seats at the Dome and start asking fans "what can we do to bring you back to the games? What are we doing wrong? We appreciate you and want to make it right." Emotional intelligence is severely, SEVERELY lacking in our AD as well as our Bison football coach and OC. Just ghastly. Women are people-pleasers and the Coach and AD do not seem to care very much about the fans.
    < taking notes >
    To impress women, no shrinkage ...

LefseBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    < taking notes >
    To impress women, no shrinkage ...
    I remember the episode where George had 'shrinkage" after swimming, and Jerry and George were trying to explain to Elaine what "shrinkage is." She seemed puzzled and replied, "you mean LAUNDRY?" And some prodding from George, she "got it." Too damn funny. Then she left the room and said, "I don't see how you guys walk with that 'thing' between your legs." What a hoot!

talk about fatigue, wait until you see empty seats at shac, they have been pumping out this stuff daily, pretty desperate.

NDSU Men's Basketball
    @NDSUmbb
    We're just one week away from our first exhibition game. There's still time to get your tickets for the whole season at http://GoBison.com/Tickets ��️
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ndsu is so far behind they want women running stuff? Lol. We need a man who identifies as a woman running things. 2 kings? Should had 2 drag queens eh. Get with the times.
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 10-20-2023 at 03:44 PM.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ndsu is so far behind they want women running stuff? Lol. We need a man who identifies as a woman running things. 2 kings? Should had 2 drag queens eh. Get with the times.
    Good Lord. I guarantee you, if we at least had some women in higher places such as assistant AD or Vice President of the University, it would be a kinder, gentler place who would listen to concerns and get right on it rather than ignoring questions or thinking everything is okay.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Good Lord. I guarantee you, if we at least had some women in higher places such as assistant AD or Vice President of the University, it would be a kinder, gentler place who would listen to concerns and get right on it rather than ignoring questions or thinking everything is okay.
    And I guarantee you a man pretending to be a woman could do it even better then that!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And I guarantee you a man pretending to be a woman could do it even better then that!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Based on both my own personal experience as well as that of my wife I guarantee that you cannot guarantee such a thing. If you turn on the national network news it won't take a single five minute segment from the top to find a counter example or two.
    Don't believe everything you think.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I think the majority have been saying this for years. I'm going to stick with my assessment that this staff has been recruiting measureables instead of tweeners with heart and toughness. Not enough kids trying to earn the respect they feel they should have been getting. Possibly getting too many high profile kids is actually a detriment when they all feel like they are the best of the rest combined with a growing impression that putting on the NDSU helmet means an automatic win.
    This makes the most sense of anything to me. The team just doesn't seem to have the same heart and drive as we once did.

Either we've been lied to about how much talent these kids have (poor evaluation/recruiting), we are not looking at the right criteria (toughness vs measurables), or they aren't being developed properly by the staff.

Understand we lost a few stars to the portal, but we're not talking about 20 kids. Everyone has portal losses now, even in FBS. Somehow SDSU and now even UND seem to be putting together better teams.

We have every advantage when it comes to recruiting and development. Not having players who can execute is on the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Based on both my own personal experience as well as that of my wife I guarantee that you cannot guarantee such a thing. If you turn on the national network news it won't take a single five minute segment from the top to find a counter example or two.
    Word salad.