Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I don't remember when it was, but there was one hit by a Bison defender that looked like targeting that wasn't even reviewed.
    Every play is reviewed. They just don't stop it unless they think something may need to be looked at closer or changed. They either didn't have anything jump out at them on the live feed or looked at it quickly and felt the was no need to stop the game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Did Entz address QP's injury status? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere yet. I'm assuming he'd say QP wasn't 100% healthy so they went with Cam and they'll have to see how Quincy feels this week before they determine who's starting Saturday... but just curious if he let anything slip in terms of who he's leaning towards playing moving forward.
    He said in the post game presser that they tried warming QP up yesterday but he just couldn't go. Left it dangling for this week although Cam did take a question from somebody regarding this. He was noncommittal also but basically said he would be preparing as if he will start. FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I don't remember when it was, but there was one hit by a Bison defender that looked like targeting that wasn't even reviewed.
    Are you thinking of the play in the fourth quarter when #9 from ISU got the unsportsman penalty after the play. Our CB (can't remember his number) really laid a hit on #9, and after #9 got up he push the facemask of one of our other players, thus drawing the penalty.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Are you thinking of the play in the fourth quarter when #9 from ISU got the unsportsman penalty after the play. Our CB (can't remember his number) really laid a hit on #9, and after #9 got up he push the facemask of one of our other players, thus drawing the penalty.
    That's the play. I couldn't even remember if it was in the 3rd or 4th quarter.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I enjoyed seeing our tight ends play. Cam put the ball right on them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    WTF? I’d call you a dumbass if you were able to raise your intelligence level high enough and long enough to deserve that moniker
    Hey Twat face you can stop gobbling my knob because you suck at it just go back to your normal routine of eating shit..

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yawn....boring game

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I know. Was fucking great.

Sdsu will be preparing for both Quincy and Cam. Perfect chance to surprise them with a left hook.
    CoNvIcTeD fElOn DoNaLd TrUmP

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Sdsu will be preparing for both Quincy and Cam. Perfect chance to surprise them with a left hook.
    i sure hope our OC team has something we haven't seen up their sleeve this week, and the D is prepared for all the trick plays that nutmeg man is going to throw out there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    Hey Twat face you can stop gobbling my knob because you suck at it just go back to your normal routine of eating shit..
    i chuckled.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?