Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Default Re: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Looking forward to Bison football again. I figure spring football will make a good old person story later on.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBison1 View Post
    Looking forward to Bison football again. I figure spring football will make a good old person story later on.
    Buddy is from Huntsville.....you doing DoD work or what
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's the most telling and consequential hires Larson has made so far? Entz and Collins??? What a fucking moron that guy must be huh? That woman's basketball coach was so obvious though and with the momentum of the program... how could he go wrong?
    Wonder what entz thinks of not getting his shot at oregon. Of course was their worst team ever and it would have been NDSU’s Superbowl.

judging by the 100's of tickets just put up on craigslist/nd bison ticket exchange 5000 would be my guess. oh well, its football .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some of y'all are funny. Chapo has lunch at a local bar and he's killing your parents/grandparents. But as soon as football and basketball come around allowing fans you are there. Rules for the but not for me, right fuck-asses?

Edit: just to add, I have no problem with anyone going to the game. I just wanted to point out some hypocrisy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Some of y'all are funny. Chapo has lunch at a local bar and he's killing your parents/grandparents. But as soon as football and basketball come around allowing fans you are there. Rules for the but not for me, right fuck-asses?

Edit: just to add, I have no problem with anyone going to the game. I just wanted to point out some hypocrisy.

There’s a lot of special pleading when people shit on Chapo. It’s part of the mysterious allure of Bisonville...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

If you are sitting across the table from someone for 30 minutes, you could be spreading the virus which is why we haven't eaten a meal inside a restaurant for almost a year and just been doing take-out. This is also why I didn't put in my request for single-game tickets through Team Makers and why we are skipping my wife's uncle's funeral in Le Sueur on Saturday.

It's OK to not be OK.

Or does Chapo get shit for whining like a bitch about the simplest of virus containment measures and no one really gives a shit if he eats lunch at a bar?

Or does Chapo get shit for whining like a bitch about the simplest of virus containment measures and no one really gives a shit if he eats lunch at a bar?
    Could be both. I think overall it’s a weird obsession.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Or does Chapo get shit for whining like a bitch about the simplest of XYZ and no one really gives a shit if he eats lunch at a bar?
    Ding ding ding

Also I fixed it a bit.