Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

It is going to be a long time until Saturday.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Counter Assault View Post
    Actually, they are your pajamas. Your wife just let me put them on after getting in the shower with her.
    LMAO

10characters

Remember when GSU ran out of tunnel and stepped on our intro? They came out with fire and punched us in the face, didn't compain about a damn thing. I miss those days, now we have MSU and their baby back bitch of a coach. Babbling about how unfair it all is, what a complete joke. I would be embarassed to have that clown coaching my team.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Remember when GSU ran out of tunnel and stepped on our intro? They came out with fire and punched us in the face, didn't compain about a damn thing. I miss those days, now we have MSU and their baby back bitch of a coach. Babbling about how unfair it all is, what a complete joke. I would be embarassed to have that clown coaching my team.
    They spend more on their football program and yet complain it's not a level playing field because NDSU offers FCOA. Embarrassing.

Wow, AG1. I am shocked you actually post anything, anywhere with all the legal ramifications against you in Montana for football chatroom posts. Seriously, don't you have several restraining orders against you at this point?

Anyway, I am sure the 48-14 and 4-0 record against the Jizz was enough to make you STFU for at least 20 minutes.

Enjoy a Wop Chop or three in Butte. Nice to have seen you for 20 more seconds.

Default 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Wow, AG1. I am shocked you actually post anything, anywhere with all the legal ramifications against you in Montana for football chatroom posts. Seriously, don't you have several restraining orders against you at this point?

Anyway, I am sure the 48-14 and 4-0 record against the Jizz was enough to make you STFU for at least 20 minutes.

Enjoy a Wop Chop or three in Butte. Nice to have seen you for 20 more seconds.
    He has a better football intelligence than any MT people I’ve ever met, and I’ve met and talked to a lot of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He has a better football intelligence than any MT people I’ve ever met, and I’ve met and talked to a lot of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's cool, if you like talking to criminals in the state of Montana. I am sure his prediction prior to Cat/Griz this year was a 20+ point blow out in favor of the Jizz - just like ALL his brethren.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Wait; Chapo is Lakes, He posted something earlier that made me wonder but I discounted it.
    Lakes is also known as the puppet master on here as he controls the strings for a lot of misinformed posters

Seriously your team loses to the F'N Hawks and Sac State..gets housed by an average Big 12 team and he has the gull to complain about traveling to play an undefeated team? It is just a joke, you want to host then win some football games otherwise STFU.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

That's cool, if you like talking to criminals in the state of Montana. I am sure his prediction prior to Cat/Griz this year was a 20+ point blow out in favor of the Jizz - just like ALL his brethren.
    That's a little redundant
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯