Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Amber Stevahn for BSC is leading the country for JUCO in scoring and her best attribute is not her scoring but the other parts of her game. So in my opinion yes she is D1 material.
    Can we get a mid season transfer?? lol
    Get her here next season please.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I know wrong thread but what happened to Macey kvilvang?

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    I know wrong thread but what happened to Macey kvilvang?
    According to Izzo was injured for was it 13 games, then came back and played limited in 4 games and left the team, going to transfer.

She had some surgery on her foot injury.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know I keep harping on this but I have not heard we are recruiting her yet. I went and watched BSC women play last night and Amber Stevahn played all 40 minutes. I have to say this is how team basketball is meant to played as it was great. They pressed the hole game and she was the point person on the press. Her stat line is ridiculous at 12-19 from the field with 31 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, and 7 steals. If you live in Bismarck they have one game left next Monday at 5:30 and it is fun basketball to watch. I am saying this and it was my first ever time watching a BSC game.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I know I keep harping on this but I have not heard we are recruiting her yet. I went and watched BSC women play last night and Amber Stevahn played all 40 minutes. I have to say this is how team basketball is meant to played as it was great. They pressed the hole game and she was the point person on the press. Her stat line is ridiculous at 12-19 from the field with 31 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, and 7 steals. If you live in Bismarck they have one game left next Monday at 5:30 and it is fun basketball to watch. I am saying this and it was my first ever time watching a BSC game.
    Maybe we can get player and coach.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

NDSU has offered Ahsha Spencer - 5’ 8 - G - Oak Park and River Forest HS (IL)
    Also has been offered by Illinois Chicago.

http://midwesthoopsspotlight.com/gir...ahsha-spencer/

Ahsha Spencer (OPRF HS): Talented playmaking guard that is very good with the basketball in her hands. Very shifty and beats defenders with ease to get into the paint and create for herself and teammates. Scored on drives often plus showed good vision on the move to distribute the ball very well.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    NDSU has offered Ahsha Spencer - 5’ 8 - G - Oak Park and River Forest HS (IL)
    Also has been offered by Illinois Chicago.

http://midwesthoopsspotlight.com/gir...ahsha-spencer/
    i've seen better 8th graders , cmon coaches, this is embarassing.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

she had 26 and 11 in el wahpo the other night....i was going to go check her out due to your posts but the bison played that same night...i say sign her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gianna Kneepkens - 5’ 10” - sophomore - Duluth Marshall

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/sp...ts-hilltoppers

......Kneepkens is averaging a Northland-best 32.1 points......8.4 rebounds, 4.5 steals and 3.4 assists......

......Kneepkens has an offer from North Dakota State, plus myriad additional interest.......