Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Except tempered by a Big Sky perception of tough, so.....grain of salt.
    I think this is a great game for MSU's development...... help them buy into what their coach wants.....show them were they need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Except tempered by a Big Sky perception of tough, so.....grain of salt.
    We'll find out soon enough.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

DId you all feel that.....like some sort of tremor in the in the force.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    DId you all feel that.....like some sort of tremor in the in the force.
    I sense bobcats are preparing to be among us

a large flying vessel I see coming to Fargo and will bring us much enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Man, that guy was a nightmare... 11 carries, 161 yards. 11 completions for 157 yards. I mean 14+ yards/catch is really good, but his yards per carry were even higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Yeah, and he almost cost us the championship. If not for having arguably the most talented QB in school history, we would have lost that game.

We'll have to account for this kid. If he is allowed to break free, he will get downfield in a hurry. The fact that he doesn't throw very well is not going to help him, though.
    actually, I think JC deserves that honor for his last kick off return....anyone remembers why?
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Knocked that TE out cold.
    You are correct Sir.

Our LBers was in conflict all freaking day... should they play Tre or play the TE.

After J Crockett knocked James O'Shaughnessy out, our converted QB to LB (smirk smirk) picked Tre off.

JO'S is still a monster watched him the other day

http://www.nfl.com/player/jameso'sha...553318/profile
    One of the greatest games I have ever witnessed live at any level. I don't think anyone that played that day left anything in their gas tank. Just another game that proves what type of talent NDSU plays against all the time and usually wins, and hence, why I don't get too worked up about talented individuals on opposing teams. Now if the majority the opposing team is full of Tre Roberson-like athletes, they yes, I'd be worried (looking at you 'Bama).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    One of the greatest games I have ever witnessed live at any level. I don't think anyone that played that day left anything in their gas tank. Just another game that proves what type of talent NDSU plays against all the time and usually wins, and hence, why I don't get too worked up about talented individuals on opposing teams. Now if the majority the opposing team is full of Tre Roberson-like athletes, they yes, I'd be worried (looking at you 'Bama).
    Including me. I went through about 10 different emotions in that 15 minute span. Took years off my life.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Thread drift warning: How solid would it be if our BB teams played like this? I know it won’t happen, cuz I went through when at NDSU, but still ... that all I ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

And, anyway, I’m tired of talking about this game, let’s just get it on!! Pretty sure our players feel same way. We are not going to lose to the Cats—-just not happening. Trust me.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Thread drift warning: How solid would it be if our BB teams played like this? I know it won’t happen, cuz I went through when at NDSU, but still ... that all I ask for.

I wish for every Bison, regardless of sport or gender, to play that way. The football team has developed an amazing culture that has led them to do amazing things.
    Hail the BISON!!!