Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Bowl

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I might go to reminisce... "remember when the Bison were playing FCS title games here and it actually had some atmosphere?"
    lol, I wouldn't waste the money going to Dallas on a Wed night to play either of these teams. JMU vs NDSU for a actual Championship is way better. NDSU or JMU rolls either of these teams

Wow SMU - "Pony Excess" as in excessive turnovers

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like how the SMU guys are getting their a$$es handed to them and are still talking $hit.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    lol, I wouldn't waste the money going to Dallas on a Wed night to play either of these teams. JMU vs NDSU for a actual Championship is way better. NDSU or JMU rolls either of these teams
    People have told me they are bored with all the winning. I’m serious. JMU beat us last year and will be damn hard to beat this year. It will be for a real championship. What more do you want? So Alabama fans want to move up to the NFL because they’re tired of winning? I just don’t get it. I tend to ignore the people that want a “good game”. That pretty much tells me they really don’t care who wins. And now, three of us have started an FBS discussion shitshow

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ve never seen so many turnovers in less than a week of watching football. Like watching basketball.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    People have told me they are bored with all the winning. I’m serious. JMU beat us last year and will be damn hard to beat this year. It will be for a real championship. What more do you want? So Alabama fans want to move up to the NFL because they’re tired of winning? I just don’t get it. I tend to ignore the people that want a “good game”. That pretty much tells me they really don’t care who wins. And now, three of us have started an FBS discussion shitshow
    true, sorry

bored with winning, not true fans

I like how they didnt paint the endzones with thr team colors. Saving that for the real game here in a couple weeks. Also, I heard they are using the endzone seats for the title game. Probably didnt sell enough tickets tonight so covered them up.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

If NDSU was in mountain west and was vs Oregon last Saturday in Las Vegas bowl. You me and 25,555 would be there in Vegas. And u know it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ESPN was actually promoting the FCS Championship game during this game... wow, that's a first

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I love Bowl season. Players selling out on every snap, giving 200%. Fans on the edge of their seats with crowd noise pouring down on the field. The Frisco Bowl is Electric!