Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Default Re: 11/29 @ #7 Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I thought Florida was #5 at the time we played them, but could be totally wrong
    No, pretty sure they werent ranked

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    No, pretty sure they werent ranked
    you are correct

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=273130057
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Tough game tonight, come out with a better start and do not dig a hole.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Obviously this is a tall task. All I ask is that the boys go out and compete and out hustle the opponent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the boys are gonna come out pissed tonight and give Xavier all they can handle and hopefully sneak out a W

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Huge game tonight, hope the guys play well and give Xavier a run for their money. Our strength of schedule is 48th in the nation going into this game so our guys are definitely being tested which is great news come SL play. Another win over a top 10 team could definitely boost the conference RPI as well for a better seed come tournament time, let's get it!!!

We have to get to the free throw line and not be scared to drive to the hoop like last game. We need Dex to have a huge game. AJ needs to show up and Miller needs to do what he usually does. If we don't do 3 out of 4 of these things, we will get bitch slapped.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Izzo tweet provides clarification on ranked opponents that seems to be needed in this thread:

"MBB team will play a top 10 ranked team for 6th time tonight. Marquette(8), Indiana (1), Ohio State(2), Texas (10), Iowa State (4)."
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We have to get to the free throw line and not be scared to drive to the hoop like last game. We need Dex to have a huge game. AJ needs to show up and Miller needs to do what he usually does. If we don't do 3 out of 4 of these things, we will get bitch slapped.
    In hoops, it has nothing to do with being scared. Xavier is a freaky athletic team, with length and size. They jump out of the gym. This is not a good matchup. I don't think we are scared, but going inside on these guys isn't going to be our best option, but still needs to be important. AJ showing up is critical. If he is the guy, he needs to show up in these big games, and be a WILLING shooter. SHOOT the open shot. Miller will show up, he loves the tough matchups. This is far from a good matchup, but it is a great opportunity.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's the word on Dexter and the head injury?