Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU pregame thread

Default Re: SDSU pregame thread

If SDSU sticks their cheerleaders in front of our O-line we might be in trouble.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I enjoy this game every year. General public maybe doesn't see it as big of a rivalry as the more diehard fans but I love beating the jacks.

I was curious as to how the Bison come into the game health wise? I know you've had some of your best players out due to injury for some games but are they back and ready to go? Jacks come in fairly healthy which is a pleasant switch for those of us in blue.

Someone on an earlier thing pegged it right. It comes down to whether defensive back 7 of NDSU or the defensive front 7 of the Jacks hold up better along with special teams and turnovers.

Can't make it to the game this year which sucks! Always have respect for the intensity of the fanbase and the tradition that y'all have up there. Hope to get there in Brookings someday.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It was disjointed, but not too bad. The extremely drunk students were a bigger problem. Had to step over one on the way in.
    That wasn't just tailgating! We walked around campus and the whole university was like that.... constantly stepping over drunk people.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    That wasn't just tailgating! We walked around campus and the whole university was like that.... constantly stepping over drunk people.
    That's kind of the secret to living in Brookings.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What article were Jeff and Jeremy talking about today when they said something about Stig's comments could be taken as him whining about how powerful NDSU is and that things are unfair? I caught just the tail end of it so that may not be their take at all but that is what it sounded like to me. Like I said Jeremy and Jeff made it clear that the way he was quoted could have made him sound like he was whining and complaining and they gave him the benefit of the doubt. Would just like to read the article for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    I was curious as to how the Bison come into the game health wise? I know you've had some of your best players out due to injury for some games but are they back and ready to go? Jacks come in fairly healthy which is a pleasant switch for those of us in blue.

Someone on an earlier thing pegged it right. It comes down to whether defensive back 7 of NDSU or the defensive front 7 of the Jacks hold up better along with special teams and turnovers.

Can't make it to the game this year which sucks! Always have respect for the intensity of the fanbase and the tradition that y'all have up there. Hope to get there in Brookings someday.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    I can see Abraham Lincoln standing in the background of your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I can see Abraham Lincoln standing in the background of your avatar!
    lol.......
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Best of luck and enjoy!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    Welcome back, superbunny. I have to ask, why so many red chicklets?

Here is some weak sauce from a poster in the Marker Week thread at SDSUFans.com:
    I watched a bit of an espn3 replay of the game between ndsu and Missouri State. Has anybody else noticed the glitter/sparkles on the green fill of the bison on the ndsu helmets? Is this new? Man they sure are pretty. Fits their football team pretty well... softies. Pretty little bison.