Page 1492 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4929921392144214821490149114921493149415021542159219922492 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,920 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

So, the million dollar question is will Wentz be at the game on Saturday? If he shows up, and they somehow introduce him, the flippin' roof will come off the building.

Carson is the lead story in Peter King's column today.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/09/26/c...-qb-peter-king
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, the million dollar question is will Wentz be at the game on Saturday? If he shows up, and they somehow introduce him, the flippin' roof will come off the building.
    Well duck and goose season starts for out of state hunters. Pucknut if your reading this let Carson know my stuff is all posted and he can have first crack at it. Also if Carson wants to catch a Bison game Saturday he can use my other ticket. OK that was a joke I'm sure he has a set of keys for the fargodome.

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I'm surprised that PA is still on the air in the NDSU markets. He could have embraced the Carson hype, had stories, discussed him. No, he avoided anything Carson or NDSU like it was the plague. Pretty arogant and short sided move by PA. If he still has listeners in ND, I'd be surprised.
    PA has always had Klieman or Bohl on after a championship win or our wins vs FBS schools.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Also, undrafted Trevon Boykin scored yesterday.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...nders-for-a-TD
    He looked pretty damn good in preseason.

You know, reading the Browns board it made me think. The Browns could have simply kept their mouth shut about Carson and not gotten nearly as barbecued over it. It's clear they would have done any rookie quarterback a disservice by drafting them seeing as how much they truly needed. The O-line is hot garbage and everything else is suspect at best. Defense is ok (Haden notwithstanding).

All they had to do was say "now is not the time for a QB, we need more everything else". Instead they tried to justify trading down by shit talking Carson and now he's making them look foolish.

Browns gonna Brown.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Listening to Philadelphia radio 97.5 this morning talking about trying to head to Fargo during this weeks bye week to catch the Bison game. Fans out here are really flipping out over the start to this season.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    OK............Contest idea..............

Predict how many eff bombs on this dude's next video.

Closest poster without going over gets a round trip plane ticket to Philly to co-produce his next video!*

*twerking optional

Quote Originally Posted by Jelo View Post
    Listening to Philadelphia radio 97.5 this morning talking about trying to head to Fargo during this weeks bye week to catch the Bison game. Fans out here are really flipping out over the start to this season.
    Thanks...I am listening now also!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelo View Post
    They just called C-Wentz a "football maestro"