Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa score predictions

Default Re: Iowa score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by HamoLoogey View Post
    Lol at the arbitrary "11 years" number to fit your narrative. Care to go back 3 years further or did the 3 straight Top 8 finishes scare you off?
    Lol, you idiots think beating an average KSU team three years ago makes you a threat in this game, while also insisting some Iowa fan goes back to 2001 to prove how much they suck? That's so random.

Who needs to go that far in the past? This season, Iowa has been trucking teams at home, while you've struggled at home. If you keep it within 150 points consider it a moral victory.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been reading the paper about today's game.

Lots of references to 5 FCS national championships in a row . . . but that is only part of the story . . . yet to read about the total number of Bison national championships.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyejoe View Post
    I though Iowa State fans were delusional but they don't come close to this.

FYI, he is a Mont. Griz fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I can dream.
    Djkyro is Anne Hathaway?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    Lol, you idiots think beating an average KSU team three years ago makes you a threat in this game, while also insisting some Iowa fan goes back to 2001 to prove how much they suck? That's so random.

Who needs to go that far in the past? This season, Iowa has been trucking teams at home, while you've struggled at home. If you keep it within 150 points consider it a moral victory.
    How do you feel now asshat????
    No moral victories here, just real victories.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I don't make predictions because I don't have a clue what will transpire on Saturdays in the fall. I worry about every game!😁 ...But, in our last Three FBS wins we have shut down the opponents run game to a tune of 70 ypg. It will be a tall task to be anywhere close to that number against Iowa but I think that run D will be one of our strengths again this season. Teams usually struggle running the ball on the Bison. To have a any chance, that will have to be the case this Saturday. Stop the run makes it easier to pressure the passer. Bison defense 101!
    Iowa rushing yards 34! Wow, was hoping to keep them under 150,

Hey, all you JAGOFF Iowa fans, why not come back and show some class to NDSU?

You talked shit all week and got OWNED. Real men with character would man up and offer congratulations.

I know why you wont, your fanbase is a bunch of asshats............I am a Montana fan so make sure you dont go all tunnel vision and trash NDSU for my comments. I told you fuckers last week in Iowa you would lose and you did. Its what you do.....congrats on the 2 more losses you clowns have this season before you lose another bowl game.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyejoe View Post
    I though Iowa State fans were delusional but they don't come close to this.

#boom

AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

If anyone still wants to be FCS, I don't know what to tell you. El Chapo and MNLonghorn(I'm still having trouble with that game week one) gotta have my back. These are games that should be on the schedule every year. FBS is the only way to attain that.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    My head and heart have been battling the past couple of days but now my intuition is kicking in.....going with my gut feeling on this one.....our young men always find a way.

Bison: 24
    Hawkeyes: 21
    My gut was close. 😎