Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Kickoff Thread

Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Camping over NDSU football? Need to revise your priorities.
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Camping over NDSU football? Need to revise your priorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG-BISON View Post
    That's what I was thinking.
    Oh trust me...it's not MY priorities that need adjusting...unless it's a priority to stay married...hmmmm No the family has actually been fairly "understanding" considering the level of complete tunnel vision that engulfs my consciousness during football season. I just missed this one on the calendar until it was too late....

Quote Originally Posted by kristind View Post
    We'll be camping west of the cities on opening night and it's killing me.....if I remember right we had crap cell service there also. Wish there was a viewing party at one of the bars nearby.....though I'm not sure how I'd get back after the game haha

Fargo is west of the cities. Just sayin

We'll be camping west of the cities on opening night and it's killing me.....if I remember right we had crap cell service there also. Wish there was a viewing party at one of the bars nearby.....though I'm not sure how I'd get back after the game haha

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Oh trust me...it's not MY priorities that need adjusting...unless it's a priority to stay married...hmmmm No the family has actually been fairly "understanding" considering the level of complete tunnel vision that engulfs my consciousness during football season. I just missed this one on the calendar until it was too late....
    Ok, so you married poorly. It happens. But..............that's still on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Ok, so you married poorly. It happens. But..............that's still on you.
    I just need to get him to a game and I think he'd be all in. He's the kind of guy that won't turn on the game and will avoid watching it because he's got to much work he wants to get done around the property (which I appreciate!), but if he walks in while it's on and lingers a minute too long it's instantly the most important thing he's ever seen in his entire life. I think he's just afraid.....he sees where I'm at...if he actually experienced a live game, much less tailgating, there'd be no going back...

I just need to get him to a game and I think he'd be all in. He's the kind of guy that won't turn on the game and will avoid watching it because he's got to much work he wants to get done around the property (which I appreciate!), but if he walks in while it's on and lingers a minute too long it's instantly the most important thing he's ever seen in his entire life. I think he's just afraid.....he sees where I'm at...if he actually experienced a live game, much less tailgating, there'd be no going back...
    I was (mostly) kidding, you knew that, right?

I speed read that post........and ONE word caught my eye causing me to stop on a dime........Boys and girls, can you guess which word it was? Sure, sure you can.
    here's a hint. <female poster>

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I was (mostly) kidding, you knew that, right?
    Always.

Always.
    Well now, wait a minute!! I'm not sure I like THAT tone either!