Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Rogers Nelson has died

Default Re: Prince Rogers Nelson has died

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Fortunately according to local reports there is a substantial remaining, and to the rest of us undiscovered, legacy in his Paisley Park vault. Hundreds and hundreds of tapes of unreleased songs that will no doubt hit the airwaves in months to come.
    It would be great if they're released, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's TMZ so I won't believe it. They pride themselves on slander. Not saying it's not true but the source sucks pretty bad.
    K TMZ is pretty much right all of the time and they're usually the first to report.

They're legit as weird as that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    Easy to say and judge. Some of that crap gets you hooked the first dose. How many of us could have been drunk at a party and succumbed to, "hey, try this?"

Time to start treating drug abuse like the disease that it is, and feel just as sad as if someone died of a heart attack.
    I didnt say you couldnt feel sad. I said I won't. At the Bold....so don't do it. Its a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    K TMZ is pretty much right all of the time and they're usually the first to report.

They're legit as weird as that sounds.
    This is what i was thinking. Werent they the first to break the story he was dead?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Yea they were. There were shady right away but pretty much everything now is accurate.

It's an opioid overdose, specifically heroin. You can take that to the bank, guaranteed. Heard about it midday yesterday from someone I trust a lot.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

He's had chronic hip problems and refused to get surgery because of that idiotic Jehovah's Witness blood rule.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It's an opioid overdose, specifically heroin. You can take that to the bank, guaranteed. Heard about it midday yesterday from someone I trust a lot.
    Nope. It was percoset. So sick of prescription drugs killing people.
    http://www.inforum.com/variety/40157...ers-days-death

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's had chronic hip problems and refused to get surgery because of that idiotic Jehovah's Witness blood rule.
    So people can't comment on your religion without a meltdown, but you can be critical of others?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Nope. It was percoset. So sick of prescription drugs killing people.
    http://www.inforum.com/variety/40157...ers-days-death
    Which is an opioid...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    So people can't comment on your religion without a meltdown, but you can be critical of others?
    I see your point but he's just pointing out how his religious views may have actually contributed to his death. It's not an attack on religion overall, just a specific rule in a specific religion. Wish that religion addressed prescription drugs instead of weird stuff.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com