Page 21 of 293 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville GasMan View Post
    Too soon to start drinking it??? Or no???
    Well, I'm a bit of a salt fiend, so no.My MD. might argue.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    Yeah, I can't believe teams that think they are so good that other teams are below them and shouldn't believe they have a chance. What jerks!
    Don't really give a shit.

Just found it humorous they dumped a thread cuz it had escalated to the crazy idea NDSU could compete with the worst Big 10 teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Hmmm....I see we have the same number of Senior Bowl attendees as Iowa this year. Sounds like a good topic to bring up on Hawkeye Report.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Were you Slowhand?
    No, that is Eric Clapton.

Gopher hole has a funny thread going too. They actually think that they are a far better than us even after getting completely dominated both times we played them. Quite funny how delusional they are and how many pathetic excuses they come up with.

The Iowa game will likely be one of the toughest games we've had in a long long time. If our D performs like it has been lately and our offense can step it up a few notches I think we have a real shot at winning this game.

Quote Originally Posted by awBison View Post
    Gopher hole has a funny thread going too. They actually think that they are a far better than us even after getting completely dominated both times we played them. Quite funny how delusional they are and how many pathetic excuses they come up with.

The Iowa game will likely be one of the toughest games we've had in a long long time. If our D performs like it has been lately and our offense can step it up a few notches I think we have a real shot at winning this game.
    Delusional fans and alumni. Some even think they are smarter and deserve higher pay than a lowly NDSU grad just because they got their degree from the U of MN. Lmao at that one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by westnodak93bison; 01-24-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And some Bison fan signed up on gopherhole and decided to apologize for all of us asshole NDSU fans.
    I hate when people "apologize on behalf of Bison Nation" on forums. F the goofers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    And some Bison fan signed up on gopherhole and decided to apologize for all of us asshole NDSU fans.
    I hate when people "apologize on behalf of Bison Nation" on forums. F the goofers.
    Fuck those deluded assholes.

They don't realize people think the B1G sucks because of teams like theirs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Fuck those deluded assholes.

They don't realize people think the B1G sucks because of teams like theirs.
    You serious? I don't post on Gopherhole but what kind of a retard would think a conference sucks because it has a bottom feeder?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    You serious? I don't post on Gopherhole but what kind of a retard would think a conference sucks because it has a bottom feeder?
    The B1G is remarkably top heavy. Every time a Gopher fan talks about it they want to use Ohio State or Michigan state.

It's basically OSU, MSU, sometimes UM, Wisonsin, and Penn State, rarely Iowa and almost never Illinois, Nebraska, Purdue and absolutely never Minnesota, Rutgers, Indiana, Maryland.

So basically it's 2-4 good teams and a ton of shit.

You never hear KU football talking about the Big 12 like they belong. They're just happy basketball keeps them relevant.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯