Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: UND post-game thoughts.

Default Re: UND post-game thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post
    anyone here really give a shit?
    (answer is no)
    Well seems like a lot of Bison fans want them to be called the Sundogs so maybe there are a few people here that give a shit.

So a buddy and I were discussing/arguing at work a few days ago.

both of us Bison Alumni and we were at the game last weekend.

Which UND starters could/would start for the Bison?

Will Rattelle & Josh Seibel came up. Just curious what others think?

My buddy was laughing/speculating the idea of Rattelle, DeLuca & Stumpf playing together.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU German from Russia View Post
    So a buddy and I were discussing/arguing at work a few days ago.

both of us Bison Alumni and we were at the game last weekend.

Which UND starters could/would start for the Bison?

Will Rattelle & Josh Seibel came up. Just curious what others think?

My buddy was laughing/speculating the idea of Rattelle, DeLuca & Stumpf playing together.
    Labat, Idowu, Reyes, Rich. Dranka maybe opposite Menard. Georges, our WR who didn't play because of a broken hand, would probably be a top 3 guy for 3 wr sets for you guys. Oh, and Mollberg, obviously.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/384619...ng-team-jersey

I don't care if it was only $16 worth, it is a misdemeanor just like petition fraud... there would be legislators calling the chancellor to tell him to expel the kid from school if it was an NDSU player. Yet in this case, UND fans are saying it should not have been in the paper, and Bubba did the right thing by dismissing him (he did the same as any coach would do after second offense. article doesn't mention his pot issue).

This is the second time a UND football player has made the paper for getting in trouble this season. What kind of program is Bubba running??

I remember in 2012 the media setting up shop outside the courthouse when the Bison players were scheduled to appear. How many will be waiting when this guy appears?

Thank god it's almost hockey season.
    "The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher."
    -- Thomas Henry Huxley

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    -- General George Patton Jr

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    The grave differences of our fan bases.

Comments by Wioux fans on Fbook.
    First Lady: "I don't get it"
    Someone explains it to her.
    First Lady: "Haha... do they know that's only our first loss of the season. Arrogant Bison Fans."

Second Lady: "Oh, they beat us one game and now they're all high and mighty."
    Yes, we needed this victory to validate our program

Meanwhile in another thread WestNoDak and CAS are questioning our whole offense.

Let them live in the land of gumballs and lollipops because they have bubbles.
    Are these people dumb, ignorant, or blind? They have to pick at least one.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4ever56 View Post

I don't care if it was only $16 worth, it is a misdemeanor just like petition fraud... there would be legislators calling the chancellor to tell him to expel the kid from school if it was an NDSU player. Yet in this case, UND fans are saying it should not have been in the paper, and Bubba did the right thing by dismissing him (he did the same as any coach would do after second offense. article doesn't mention his pot issue).

This is the second time a UND football player has made the paper for getting in trouble this season. What kind of program is Bubba running??

I remember in 2012 the media setting up shop outside the courthouse when the Bison players were scheduled to appear. How many will be waiting when this guy appears?

Apparently this is not the firs time offense for this guy. An earlier article stated he had been suspended for something else previously.
    Do they actually take their team jerseys home to wear not at a game, or was it just a jersey that Scheels sells, and he stole it earlier. Oh that last comment
    must be purple...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4ever56 View Post

If a player from U of M Crookston got busted would the press be set up outside the courthouse? That is likely your answer....
    Last edited by JMB; 09-24-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Apparently this is not the firs time offense for this guy. An earlier article stated he had been suspended for something else previously.
    Do they actually take their team jerseys home to wear not at a game, or was it just a jersey that Scheels sells, and he stole it earlier. Oh that last comment
    must be purple...
    Did it specify what kind of jersey it was? I'm assuming it was a hockey jersey.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Did it specify what kind of jersey it was? I'm assuming it was a hockey jersey.
    I assumed it was a Bison jersey. That's why he couldn't buy it publicly.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Assuming he wore a jersey, hoping to get a discount. When that didn't happen, he went for the 5 finger discount.