Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I've always been in the camp of. NO POST SEASON if not NCAAS..
    You might be camping alone. I think the NIT is good tourney with good teams. The other tourney not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    PF Morgan
    F Nelson
    F Harden-Hayes
    SG Cook
    PG Skunberg?

Bench
    PG McKinney- could see him start so we have a quality 6th man.
    PG Guy
    F Streit
    A bunch of frosh. Maybe Tajavis Miller will play.

Very underwhelming bench.

Do Sam and Tyree have the option of a Covid year?

Quote Originally Posted by SFBisonFan View Post
    Do Sam and Tyree have the option of a Covid year?
    I believe yes but neither are returning. Sam in particular has dual citizenship in Germany so has a big incentive to go pro in their league where he won't count against their roster foreign limits.

Again I'm not a basketball bro but why wouldn't we accept an NIT invite? Izzo saying it's highly unlikely.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Again I'm not a basketball bro but why wouldn't we accept an NIT invite? Izzo saying it's highly unlikely.
    #1 there won't be a NIT invite, just look at my post in the other thread about ncaa net rankings
    #2 CBI/CIT are a joke.
    #3 Sam going to Germany, Rocky moving on, Eady going back to Madison.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ok but can we send the bisonville intramural team

pg: TAB
    sg: Scottie
    pl: PL
    sf: ECE8HEC
    c: lakes

coach: CAS because apparently he's an "expert" on basketball too.

watch out NIT
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sad to see the season end, Bison players worked tremendously hard the entire season and much improvement was gained. That venue is wonderful but has a home court advantage for SDSU. I really thought the jacks would choke this game, shierman had a bad night so they gave us a chance to win and it was a good game. Greisel was a machine and will be greatly missed. Damn tv camera nearly took him out early in the Oru playoff game. Whew!
    This teams culture is to play slow and grind out wins in the first half of the year then to play 100 mph in the playoffs… I prefer 100 mph all season long but suppose the bench is not deep enough.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly. what's up with that. Maleeck would thrive on a fast break style team... so would Boden. hell Grant Nelson would be better.
    Not possible one of those guys is from Moorhead and the other two are North Dakota bumpkins. GTFO here with that Hoople thinking. Let's get some P5 transfers baby!!! Chet Holmgren coming to play closer to home, Paolo Banchero, Jabari Smith& Kofi Cockburn after all coming to Fargo and they are bringing Coach K out of retirement for a year while Richy washes towels !! PUMP IT UP!!! We can get MILLIoNs in NIL $$$ for these guys!!!! Big Tymers giving nucks to Chapo and all the grandma's in the front row after every thunder dunk!!!!! Forget the bunnies, not even the globetrotters will want a piece of Da Bizon!!!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Last night was hard, guys gave great effort and played some great defense but just werent able to get it done offensively and gave up some monster 2nd chance points. Credit SDSU they have a very good team and that place was packed in blue and boy were they loud. Coach Mills of ORU said they played an away game on Monday night against us in front of our 300 fans, well if he was in the arena last night, thats what a true away game looks like.

Feel bad for Rocky, thats a tough way to go out. Just couldnt get it going offensively but that kid gave a lot to this program and poured everything he had into NDSU. Came into NDSU as a non full scholarship player and turned into one of the best big's in program history, not to mention one of the best players in the summit leauge. Give me 5 guys with his work ethic and care for the program and you have a damn good team.

Tyree was just a guy that did everything for this team, from guarding the opposing teams best player, to playing any position we asked. When Eady was clicking, NDSU was at its best. Whether he chooses to hang it up or if he wants to go home and grad transfer I wish him the absolute best. Definately not going to be easy to replace his production.

What can you say about Sam that isnt just great, the work hes done in this community with the Landon Light's program, a real role model to so many youth kids in the fargo-moorhead area, to the outstanding production he gave us on the court. Came into the program as a G/F and was pushed into the pg role his last 2 years, not only was he serviceable but turned into one of the great pgs in school history. Was just a match up nightmare for opposing league teams at 6'6. Really, really big shoes to fill here at the pg position next year. Sam will make a bunch of money playing pro ball in Germany where he has dual citzenship.

I think Dave said it best in his presser last night. Its hard because it mattered, the goal was always winning the conference tournament and getting back to the dance and unfortunately the team fell one game short.
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 03-09-2022 at 11:33 PM.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ok but can we send the bisonville intramural team

pg: TAB
    sg: Scottie
    pl: PL
    sf: ECE8HEC
    c: lakes

coach: CAS because apparently he's an "expert" on basketball too.

watch out NIT
    Isn't scottie still on probation for betting on stripper pole races?