Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    First time they hear the "Let's go bison" roll through the crowd:

Are we still able to do that? Pretty pathetic in the dome. Get lakes to do a Masterclass asap.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's like a Mad Max style army of automotive mayhem developed for a yearly invasion of Texas.
    Can we uncrush the Frisco Cruiser and drive it down there?

No?

Ok.

Good.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Are we still able to do that? Pretty pathetic in the dome. Get lakes to do a Masterclass asap.
    Frisco crowds are a bit higher level than regular season crowds. One does not go to Frisco to knit.

Montanans are good people overall. Big hearts with some toughness. They will be in Frisco doing the same things Bison fans will be and maybe even a bit rowdier given this is their first time and there will be a lot of 40 year old “championship” virgins there with full wads (of cash).

I am actually surprised there has not been more vitriol about how they bought us out.

Former Bison coaches if tag team? Kleiman and Entz Vs Vigen and Bohl. Can imagine there is some unfinished business there as if they were van drag racing to the Alerus.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Frisco crowds are a bit higher level than regular season crowds. One does not go to Frisco to knit.
    No milk drinkers allowed......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    No milk drinkers allowed......
    I've only had beer at three sporting events in my life. The first was a White Sox game in the 1980s where the beer vendor was selling to us high school kids and many of us had "the flu" the next morning (That's what we told the pastor chaperoning a youth group trip from Fargo to Chicago.) Next was the game at Colorado State just because it was the first time I was in a dedicated college stadium that served beer. The last was the Vikings game in London because I wasn't driving and they let you carry up to 6 beers back to your seat in a little carrier.
    It's OK to not be OK.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Difficult to cheer on the yellow and the green trampling up and down the stairs for brewskis. It's a non stop parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I've only had beer at three sporting events in my life. The first was a White Sox game in the 1980s where the beer vendor was selling to us high school kids and many of us had "the flu" the next morning (That's what we told the pastor chaperoning a youth group trip from Fargo to Chicago.) Next was the game at Colorado State just because it was the first time I was in a dedicated college stadium that served beer. The last was the Vikings game in London because I wasn't driving and they let you carry up to 6 beers back to your seat in a little carrier.
    Wait. You can have beer in your seat at an NFL game in England? No wonder it's getting so popular over there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Wait. You can have beer in your seat at an NFL game in England? No wonder it's getting so popular over there.
    Every stadium in America I've been to has a 2-beer limit so it was weird getting a six pack of cups to take back to the seats.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I had a better sign, but Montana State bought it out

Same energy as the "I had a better sign but riley stapleton locked it in a closet"

Props to the Fargodome jumbotron peeps, they put the stapleton sign on the jumbo for a minimum of 20 seconds
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS