Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

I really think the last time I got Frisco tickets (2019) you needed approximately 250-275 pts. Not sure where the cut off was this year? It seems to me that some ppl who had 240+points did not get tickets back then? (I’ve been wrong before.)

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    147 isn't making it either
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Lakes is the weed we chose.
    And didn't grow very tall!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/vi...=50847#p767732

Poor bobcats. Have no idea. Someone should invite this guy over so he doesn't end up drinking warm beer and eating hotdogs out the back of a U-Haul like some degenerate JMU fan.
    Just a reminder that these puds are one of the 4 best remaining fan bases, programs, football teams etc left in the FCS. This isnt indiana state. This is one the 4 premier programs in the subdivision. These are the "peers" we have chosen to align ourselves with. lol they dont know what tailgaiting is??

Guys, get excited for the future of FCS. It is as bright as a thousand suns. Enough to give a man goosebumps from head to toe

Pathetic that we need to introduce the other team in the natty what TAILGAITING is. Not to be overlooked, we will be also introducing them to what FOOTBALL is later that morning, so there's that....
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Just a reminder that these puds are one of the 4 best remaining fan bases, programs, football teams etc left in the FCS. This isnt indiana state. This is one the 4 premier programs in the subdivision. These are the "peers" we have chosen to align ourselves with. lol they dont know what tailgaiting is??

Guys, get excited for the future of FCS. It is as bright as a thousand suns. Enough to give a man goosebumps from head to toe

Pathetic that we need to introduce the other team in the natty what TAILGAITING is. Not to be overlooked, we will be also introducing them to what FOOTBALL is later that morning, so there's that....
    I wouldn't be too hard on them. To be honest what NDSU does in relocating their tailgating 1000 miles from home is simply bonkers. It's hard to fathom and I don't blame new fanbases for not understanding what they're walking into for the first time in Frisco.

Mostly I just wanted to take another dig at Dooks tailgaiting out of the back of a uhaul. I think the Montana boys will mingle much better with the NDSU crowd than the boys from out east.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've tailgating out of the rental car just as he suggested. Get over yourself. It's a legit question if they haven't been there.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I've tailgating out of the rental car just as he suggested. Get over yourself. It's a legit question if they haven't been there.
    I agree. It's a valid question for a first time fanbase in frisco. The comparison is just humorous to the caravan of rigs NDSU fans will be driving down from 1000 miles away.

It's like a Mad Max style army of automotive mayhem developed for a yearly invasion of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I wouldn't be too hard on them. To be honest what NDSU does in relocating their tailgating 1000 miles from home is simply bonkers. It's hard to fathom and I don't blame new fanbases for not understanding what they're walking into for the first time in Frisco.

Mostly I just wanted to take another dig at Dooks tailgaiting out of the back of a uhaul. I think the Montana boys will mingle much better with the NDSU crowd than the boys from out east.
    haha agreed, Montana folks treated us great in Missoula, I'll be glad to bump elbows with any of their fans at the tailgate, or in the stadium for that matter
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tailgating in Bozeman and Missoula is awesome! They'll bring it to Frisco. Won't be the rigs like we bring but they'll be there in big numbers, they'll drink in tandem with us. It will be the best fan base tailgating experience of our run. Spend the weekend inviting them over to the west side, they're a little intimidated, as they should be. And yes, they are in for a shock at what big boy football looks like in a championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Tailgating in Bozeman and Missoula is awesome! They'll bring it to Frisco. Won't be the rigs like we bring but they'll be there in big numbers, they'll drink in tandem with us. It will be the best fan base tailgating experience of our run. Spend the weekend inviting them over to the west side, they're a little intimidated, as they should be. And yes, they are in for a shock at what big boy football looks like in a championship game.
    First time they hear the "Let's go bison" roll through the crowd: