Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn down the speakers

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Turn down the speakers

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If you knew BVet and what he has done for NDSU, you'd be kicking your own ass. Any contribution you have made or the amount you cheer wouldn't add up to enough cred to even sit by him.
    Truth right there, CAS. And not even mentioning all he's done in service to his country.

As far as I'm concerned, Vet can do just about whatever the hell he wants to do, anytime he wants to do it. End of story. (Oh sure, I get a little pissed when he drinks all my damn liquor, but.............. )

And there are quite a few people (and great fans) like him out there in the Fargo Dome. Just remember that when some of you others think that people should be standing and yelling...... and they aren't. As I've said before, I sit in front of an older couple in which it is obviously hard for them to get up and stand all the time. Yes, I'd like to stand and cheer more than I do, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stand in front of them all game long. I'm just not built that way. So I (mostly) yell like hell from the edge-of-my-seat position. And then I make sure to give them high fives when the Bison do something good (which is a lot!)! When I do stand, they don't say a effin' word. That's America right there, boys!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Oh, and another thing........................

We don't need Dan Micheals telling us when to do shit! Especially on 3rd down. It's downright condescending, IMO!

"Everybody up for the kickoff" is fine because that's tradition and it's a great way to remind the OTHER team that our "March is On" .

But the 3rd down crap.............bush league.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Had a seat in 21 for this game and I had others around me watching the bunnies game on their phones instead of the one they came to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Well, when you are up by 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter, its probably ok.
    This ^^^ Nothing wrong checking up on a game when your up big. It's not like they are fast to update on the scoreboard.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I really do hate the wave when we are on offense. Bohl hated it also.
    There is never a proper time to do the wave.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm usually an old grandpa when it comes to music/microphones being too loud and Saturday was the first game I had been too in a couple years and it never occurred to me that it might be too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    I believe it had more to do with the opponent than anything else. No disrespect intended to San Diego, as they showed they were better than most thought, but at the end of the day, they were who we thought they were.

Simply put, the crowd will be "Jacked" up come Saturday morning for the Bunnies. There will be much more nervous energy in the fan base that will be released, as we will anticipate a game that we COULD lose. It will feel like Iowa, K-State, Ga. Southern, etc......

There will be no "Fatigue" with this one.
    Nice post...one correction.

They were who SOME of us thought they were. Others not so much!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For what it's worth, I am normally down real low but for this game I was sitting in row S and maybe the speakers were blasting right at me.

this is a thread i would expect mid-summer when there is nothing to talk about because the 'Polasek play calling sucks ' thread ran its course. Oh wait.....that one never does. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If you knew BVet and what he has done for NDSU, you'd be kicking your own ass. Any contribution you have made or the amount you cheer wouldn't add up to enough cred to even sit by him. Just STFU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. I wasn't talking to your dumb ass. And 2. You have no idea who I am and what I have done for the university. So you stfu ignorant dick.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why not? Who are you to judge how to be a fan? Obviously youve forgotten that a football game is entertainment.
    Everybody wants to bitch about people sitting down and not cheering! Well here you go!!