Page 6 of 181 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

The pregame and halftime shows are unwatchable due to content and personalities. I don't hate the game announcers, but the technical backup and camera work are pathetic. In my opinion, nearly all of KVLY's local programing has gone downhill since Charley Johnson resigned as station manager in 2010. My only hope is that WDAZ gets the contract for Bison productions when it comes up for renewal. It won't improve under KVLY's current management.... it's only getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    The pregame and halftime shows are unwatchable due to content and personalities. I don't hate the game announcers, but the technical backup and camera work are pathetic. In my opinion, nearly all of KVLY's local programing has gone downhill since Charley Johnson resigned as station manager in 2010. My only hope is that WDAZ gets the contract for Bison productions when it comes up for renewal. It won't improve under KVLY's current management.... it's only getting worse.
    WDAY will never get NDSU games. I don't think they have the flexibility to preempt all of those major FBS games that ABC shells out massive money for. They already had a deal with us and we were lucky to get two games on TV. NBC networks have a ton of flexibility since all they have is Notre Dame football.

Only way it gets better is if FSN or Midco wants to get involved. That said I don't think we could even work out an FSN deal thanks to the horrific MVFC media contract. I also doubt those networks would be all that excited about televising road games like NBC does.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    On a positive note, the sound crapped out on my feed during a half time interview with skeletor......er um Farley. So KVLY thank you for that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Was the best interview I've heard from Beth...

I don't remember which game it was, but Berg was going on and on about Vraa making a catch. Brian finally goes, um that was Moody.
    For goodness sake, if you don't have the IQ to remember the numbers, get a cheat sheet!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Berg should have to wear that stupid mask if he still has it.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Berg should have to wear that stupid mask if he still has it.
    ?????? .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    ?????? .
    He was on Mr. Personality, if you were one of the unfortunate ones to watch the show. It was something like the Bachelor, but everyone wore masks. Here's a link to some discussion about him-

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...reen-mask.html
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

They usually zoom in too far as well. I don't always want to just watch the lines/qb

He was on Mr. Personality, if you were one of the unfortunate ones to watch the show. It was something like the Bachelor, but everyone wore masks. Here's a link to some discussion about him-

I wish I wouldn't have asked. Unfortunately, you can't unsee things. And just when I had forgotten about that mess.

Lol at everyone calling him creepy