Page 5 of 181 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Is this where I bitch about the pre game show and the stupid green screen thing they do it in front of? Stop being cheap and build a set or even better, host it in the dome Maybe we can import Liberty's production crew?
    The hell I thought that pregame show was done in a space ship. I've been waiting to beam someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Is this where I bitch about the pre game show and the stupid green screen thing they do it in front of? Stop being cheap and build a set or even better, host it in the dome Maybe we can import Liberty's production crew?
    I thought they said last year, they were going to use the new BISON bar this year for the pregame show....http://www.inforum.com/content/new-w...rts-restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    I thought they said last year, they were going to use the new BISON bar this year for the pregame show....http://www.inforum.com/content/new-w...rts-restaurant
    I wonder if KVLY pissed somebody off???

On a positive note, the sound crapped out on my feed during a half time interview with skeletor......er um Farley. So KVLY thank you for that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My fiance watched the game from home today as I went and watched live. She commented on how bad the production was, how bad the announcers were, and how the sound kept cutting in and out, that is saying something.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That channel has lost a ton of production behind the scenes people with gray taking over, trying appease the western nodal affiliates is stupid need to give that up. And yes they need new sports people
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I sent my e-mail. The thing that bothers me the most is this goes across the country and world on ESPN 3, and it makes NDSU and North Dakota look like a bunch of country bumpkins. Shame on KVLY. They make me sick to my stomach.

I dropped a line to JJ, too. I know he does not control this, but since he is in charge of NDSU media, he needs to know how bad it was, and I'd encourage folks to let him know, in a respectful way remembering he had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonridge View Post
    My fiance watched the game from home today as I went and watched live. She commented on how bad the production was, how bad the announcers were, and how the sound kept cutting in and out, that is saying something.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    This.

We all know how much the women in our lives are selective in their criticism.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    I used to have to get in my car and drive to a tall hill to get the Bison game on the radio when I lived in Dickinson in the 90's.
    Wow I'm proud of you! Radar base hill was always a good spot...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Too bad our league doesn't have a real media contract....thanks Patty V.
    From UNI, totally agree with this. We had the NDSU feed on an ABC Chanel and battled loss of sound on several occasions. But in all honesty we were happy with being able to watch an away game.

The conference should do a better job of securing media contracts.