Page 2037 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10371537193719872027203520362037203820392047208721372537 ... LastLast
Results 20,361 to 20,370 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Injured or not, Carson Wentz part of trend of young NFL QBs ready to lead teams to Super Bowl"

Injured or not, Carson Wentz part of trend of young NFL QBs ready to lead teams to Super Bowl
    Cat’s Whiskers A Little Much

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "QB Josh Allen will be Senior Bowl’s most scrutinized player since Carson Wentz" FTA: This much is evident with NFL personnel evaluators about Allen, who will be the most-watched player at the Senior Bowl since Carson Wentz played in the game two years ago. Like Wentz, there is great curiosity. Unlike Wentz, the underlying doubts about Allen are not largely centered on his level of competition in college. That’s why Allen is by far the player with more to gain or lose than anyone else in Mobile. Maybe even to the point of propelling himself to the No. 1 overall pick in the draft.

https://sports.yahoo.com/qb-josh-all...004644759.html
    Maybe I'm misremembering but I feel like Carson wasn't the "most-watched" player at the Senior Bowl the year he was there. He just went in and turned heads while he was there and came out the story of that week. We all know the story from there. Not to say scouts didn't know about him before that week, just more-so he didn't go in as "the story".

Thank you VirginiaBison. Well done. Let’s hope this thread stays on the tracks now.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Maybe I'm misremembering but I feel like Carson wasn't the "most-watched" player at the Senior Bowl the year he was there. He just went in and turned heads while he was there and came out the story of that week. We all know the story from there. Not to say scouts didn't know about him before that week, just more-so he didn't go in as "the story".
    I remember the coverage leading up to the Senior Bowl. He was by far the most talked about player. He was hyped (and rightfully so)

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I remember the coverage leading up to the Senior Bowl. He was by far the most talked about player. He was hyped (and rightfully so)
    Is this the part where I get all pissed off, start calling you names, bringing Lakes into the conversation and completely shoving my fingers in my ears saying 'La La La, I can't hear you'?

Can we get mod to move all the lakes shit to it's own thread so we don't have to weed thru that crap on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Can we get mod to move all the lakes shit to it's own thread so we don't have to weed thru that crap on here?
    I’m with you buddy

I second that motion. Dilly Dilly

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    I second that motion. Dilly Dilly
    Can we get a wizard mod to turn any post mentioning lakes into Bud Light????

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Can we get a wizard mod to turn any post mentioning lakes into Bud Light????
    To the pit of misery they go