Page 1163 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1636631063111311531161116211631164116511731213126316632163 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Word. Guy's a douche regardless.
    You two would get along great. Like pushing each other on the swings at the park great.

Sounds like Carson is going to sit for a while if he goes to philly. I dont think he needs to sit very long if at all..selfish on my part but Bradford now wants out what say you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    Sounds like Carson is going to sit for a while if he goes to philly. I dont think he needs to sit very long if at all..selfish on my part but Bradford now wants out what say you guys?
    I don't think Carson needs much, if any time behind a starting QB.

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    I say if bradford really cared about winning he'd quit his whining. With as often as he is hurt, he should be glad if they draft someone decent behind him.

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    LOL.......Do the crime, do the time. Wish Brady could deflate his own ego, then he could admit he had air taken out of the balls.
    Brady isn't the only one who's ego is getting in the way here. The Red Headed Spokes-ape has plenty of less well earned self regard.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Anybody want to call and tell Jack Michaels that the Eagles have not drafted Carson yet? I am starting to hope that Carson goes #1 just to hear him and Pinto try to explain away their assumptions
    he should be talking about the F'N Hawks now anyway, but regardless I no longer listen to them two at noon. Between Jack and Amy, Sandy Butthead and JM and Pinto the Mid day talk radio is terrible in this town
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    You two would get along great. Like pushing each other on the swings at the park great.
    Gotta admit... that me chuckle like Jack Michaels doing an interview

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't think Carson needs much, if any time behind a starting QB.
    NEEDS? Or needs? I think time behind a starting QB would only benefit him by allowing him some time to adapt and make the adjustment to the NFL. However, if Carson is put into a starting role immediately, I think he'll adapt quickly and turn it into a success. He might just have a few more hard knocks early on. Adversity has never scared him before though.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot