Page 123 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2291

Thread: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Agree as long as we get linebackers. As of now we would only have 5 linebackers for the 2015 season. (6 if you include this years verbals) It's far away but very near. This years recruits will be sophmores and key contributors then. I think Johs could be a great linebacker.

Zach Riopelle LB 6-2 218 Fr. Warren, Minn. (Warren-Alvarado-Oslo HS)
    MJ Stumpf LB 6-2 185 Fr. Harvey, N.D. (Harvey H.S.)
    Alex LaVoy LB 6-0 218 RFr. Naytahwaush, Minn. (Mahnomen HS)
    Joey Sonnenfeld LB 6-3 202 RFr. Maple Grove, Minn. (Osseo HS)
    Nick Scoliere LB 6-2 221 RFr. St. Charles, Ill. (Marmion Academy)
    Don't forget about Esley Thorton

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

Minot alum Dustin Adams, a redshirt OL for Orange Bowl-bound NIU, is transferring. Considering NDSU, UND.
    https://twitter.com/Collingwood_MDN/...79545435009024
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

6'3" 306? Big kid. Sounds good to me.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Shoulda came the first time around I don't think coaches will be willing to offer him a full scholarship for next year. Hawaii verbal and Northern Illinois commit now looking for another new team. i would pass

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Shoulda came the first time around I don't think coaches will be willing to offer him a full scholarship for next year. Hawaii verbal and Northern Illinois commit now looking for another new team. i would pass
    Oh, he already switched twice?? Weaksauce.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I would take him in a heartbeat! Good young player with good size and player from within in the state which is just a bonus. He only decommitted and switched to Northern Illinois after a coaching change at Hawaii. He went where he thought was best for him at the time and it didn't work out. Things don't always work out and people especially young kids deserve a 2nd chance. If I was the coaching staff I would welcome him with open arms.

The young man had visions of granduer..........then, after a year of college, reality set in. It happens. I see no reason to pass on this kid if , for instance, he's willing to walk-on, work hard, and, if he does well, to earn a scholly (as long as there weren't any off-the-field issues. My .02 cents. I agree with you on not offering a scholly; he had his chance with that.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Oh, he already switched twice?? Weaksauce.
    He verballed early to Hawaii and then I think it was the coaching change. Either his offer got pulled or just decided to go to Northern Illinois instead

Hawaii to Dekalb.
    Kid can't be right in the head!!

And who says he has to play OL; he could be a run stoppin' plug on the mold of an Anthony LaVoy; the way the Bison coaches rotate players in and out on the defensive line, a team can't have too many big heavies.