Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More tickets to be releasd

Default More tickets to be releasd

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/colle...ially-sold-out

SRO

Standing-room only tickets will become available on the NCAA's website at 10 a.m. Jan. 3. Those tickets will allow spectators to view the game from anywhere on the concourse at Pizza Hut Park.

This is the first FCS football championship to sell out since 2007, when Appalachian State beat Joe Flacco and Delaware 49-21 at Finley Stadium in Chattanooga Tenn. -- the same it beat Michigan early in the season.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: More tickets to be releasd

10am Jan 3 on the NCAA site. These will go fast so have your computer ready to go

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That surprises me that it's the first sellout since 2007...

Anyone know if there is a pickup spot in Frisco ? I assume the late release date is due to all the scalpers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I can't believe they are not just giving equal amounts to each team and call it good. If I am Gene I am on the phone to the Sam Houston AD to get on the same page and then on to the NCAA to disperse the tickets to the teams and to do it sooner than 4 days before the game as to allow transportation to the game to be figured out by the people that get the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I can't believe they are not just giving equal amounts to each team and call it good. If I am Gene I am on the phone to the Sam Houston AD to get on the same page and then on to the NCAA to disperse the tickets to the teams and to do it sooner than 4 days before the game as to allow transportation to the game to be figured out by the people that get the tickets.
    It is a greater benefit to local fans not having to deal with travel but most hotels will let you cancel 4 days in advance and the drive requires little or no preparation

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It is a greater benefit to local fans not having to deal with travel but most hotels will let you cancel 4 days in advance and the drive requires little or no preparation
    Employers kind of like a heads up. I know I would require it but we are not a big office and need to shuffle to make sure things are covered.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    10am Jan 3 on the NCAA site. These will go fast so have your computer ready to go
    I bet that they wont go fast or even sellout. I still think we will see over 1000 empty seats

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tourguide View Post
    I bet that they wont go fast or even sellout. I still think we will see over 1000 empty seats
    Even with proximity to Huntsville?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    Even with proximity to Huntsville?
    the excitement of the fans and the teams playing in the game is not my point. My point is I don't trust the ncaa and have a feeling they will screw this up