Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT-- NDSU BISON v SIU Salukis

Default GDT-- NDSU BISON v SIU Salukis

It is gameday folks......time for another Bison win. Grain Belt is chillin' in the bar fridge. Saturday means BISON FOOTBALL!!!!! By the way....still snowing out here, so it looks like a football kind of day.....all day.

Default Re: GDT-- NDSU BISON v SIU Salukis

Checking the weather in Carbondale, at 2pm: 81 degrees, wind 10 mph SSE, sunny, (100% chance of thunder). GO BISON!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Checking the weather in Carbondale, at 2pm: 81 degrees, wind 10 mph SSE, sunny, (100% chance of thunder). GO BISON!
    Wish I were there!!! Just fed the horses.....snow and mud.

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kill time by reading about the game:

Feature article in "The Southern:"

North Dakota State's football team is good enough to beat SIU without any gifts.
    But the Bison will be looking for plenty of them today at Saluki Stadium.

Read more: http://thesouthern.com/college/siu/a...#ixzz1aC3Qyaxs

Coach Lennon evaluates the Bison in weekly press conference (complete text):

On North Dakota State: They're a pretty good football team. You look at what they've done so far -- they are 4-0. They've had three home games and one game on the road, a very impressive win at the University of Minnesota. This past week they beat Illinois State for their homecoming, 20-10. I think that there is one word that describes them best -- efficient.

http://www.siusalukis.com/sports/m-f...100311aaa.html

Finally, "Never back down: QB Faulkner ready to make first career start"

This weekend, Faulkner will face a tough test when he goes up against one of the best defenses in the land at Saluki Stadium.

Read more: http://thesouthern.com/sports/colleg...#ixzz1aC6CoOo2

Awesome day! I am in Lincoln NE this morning getting excited for two games. First the Bison versus the Suckluckys at 2pm then have tickets for Nebraska versus Ohio State at 7pm.....Go Bison.........Go Huskers! So what are my chances of being able to watch or listen to Bison game? Time Warner cable at my daughters house. Also are there any mobile apps so I can listen on my DROID phone?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Awesome day! I am in Lincoln NE this morning getting excited for two games. First the Bison versus the Suckluckys at 2pm then have tickets for Nebraska versus Ohio State at 7pm.....Go Bison.........Go Huskers! So what are my chances of being able to watch or listen to Bison game? Time Warner cable at my daughters house. Also are there any mobile apps so I can listen on my DROID phone?
    Radio Fargo Moorhead has an app for radio streaming, gobison has one as well but it costs like $5. If Time Warner is her ISP I think she gets ESPN3.

They better come out hot and get them on their heal, we give up a score first and its not going to be a good day,hold them to a 3 n out or we score points on our first drive and we win
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I've had really good luck with the radio Fargo Moorhead app on the android.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The wind's finally subsided in Fargo this morning. The Green flag and the yard signs are out again. It's Bison gameday.

The dogs will be trampled by the Herd.

LET'S GO BISON!

Hey bud......sounds like a great day. That Ohio State/ Nebraska game will be a good one!