Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Let lakes back in!

Default Re: Let lakes back in!

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    I wouldn't say it was directly your fault, but you did a lot of whining.
    Well DAMN. Come on people Make up your mind!!!! First Iam responsible then only indirectly????
    I am so disappointed to be relegated to indirectly. I must have lost all of my power.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well DAMN. Come on people Make up your mind!!!! First Iam responsible then only indirectly????
    I am so disappointed to be relegated to indirectly. I must have lost all of my power.
    Just bring or arrange for some German Sausage on the 3rd, and I will acknowedge you as a friend!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How about we let Lakes back in, but he has to agree not to post on any other boards AND to not bring up any unsubstantiated "stories" about anyone from NDSU or other teams (players, coaches, admins, etc.). That way we can limit the damage he otherwise does to the NDSU fanbase on other boards, and would also result in way fewer posts here!!
    Also make him agree to stay away from players. I don't want to get Hurricaned.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just bring or arrange for some German Sausage on the 3rd, and I will acknowedge you as a friend!!
    I have smokey cheddar wurst brats, Smoked Wild Rice brats,
    Lonyaegers and the famous Jalapeno Sausage. All made with venison. Of course this is strictly a bribe so you will be my friend.
    I will also bring some killer venison deer sticks from Schmidts Meat Market in Nicollet MN.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Soooo question. Why did he get banned in the first place? I never really knew.

Just let him back on the board, big deal.
    It's not up to me, bro. Leave me out of this one.
    On you Bison! Fight you Bison! Stampede and win this game!

I just don't understand a perma-ban, its a message board.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    Soooo question. Why did he get banned in the first place? I never really knew.
    In a nut shell, it was pretty much Lakes being put on and taken off of probation x number of times, then finally him pushing Tony over the edge by insulting him and the board.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

I just don't understand a perma-ban, its a message board.
    You change your mind--------????

Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
    Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Re: LakesBison: In Memoriam

I have had a ton of texts on this, and I respect and love the people that sent them to me, but people:::: It's a privately owned site, if you don't follow the rules, you are gone. I respect Sam, but after all this b.s. I gotta agree with Tony. Hey, domain names are cheap, I am in if people want to start lakesbison.com. But my point is, I agree with T on this one.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 08-25-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You change your mind--------????

Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
    Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Re: LakesBison: In Memoriam

I have had a ton of texts on this, and I respect and love the people that sent them to me, but people:::: It's a privately owned site, if you don't follow the rules, you are gone. I respect Sam, but after all this b.s. I gotta agree with Tony. Hey, domain names are cheap, I am in if people want to start lakesbison.com. But my point is, I agree with T on this one.
    Now that there is what you would call GETTING OWNED