Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Let lakes back in!

Default Re: Let lakes back in!

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I say we let the prodigal son return.

It will only be a matter of time before he gets the boot again, but Lakes brings a unique style of fanaticism.

Plus I'm worried about his mental health.
    Maybe he wouldn't make Bison fans look so ridiculous if he were able to post here? You know, if he post here he wouldn't harass the other boards as much?

If you've ever seen Intervention he's sort of like the drug addict relative that the family lets stay at their house. Sure they don't like the fact that the addict is doing drugs in their house but at least they know where they are and that they're not in an alley blowing some dude for an eight ball.

So I guess what I'm saying is that Lakes is like our heroin junky brother. When he can't post here he goes all crazy and starts blowing guys at Panther nation and Sioux Sports. Or something like that. You know what I'm saying.
    Last edited by bisonmike2; 08-24-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

I miss Lakes.........mostly because how it pisses off some perfect Bison fans to have someone like Lakes post. Yeah, I get tired of some of the things Lakes does, but he has a lot of passion for Bison athletics. I can ignore and get over the less than desired part of his personality.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Folks,

I just came up with a great plan that will satisfy everyone. It just needs a little more, oh something, to work out the kinks but perhaps you can assist. I think that with a little effort, this is just the sort of thing that can unite BV on a common quest for truth, justice and freedom. The plan is as follows:

. Step One: Let LakesBison back in.

. Step Two:

. Step Three: Harmony.

It's BRILLIANT!!! I hope you all can embrace this new plan and then find some way of convincing Tony that it would be in everyone's best interest to follow it.

Suggestions on improvements to the plan are more than welcome.

Sincerely,

OB
    Insert something clever here...

If Tony needs prodding, I think I have the solution. Post over on Panther Nation, Sioux Sports, the SDSU and USD boards and the gopher hole etc, etc, stating that he's willing to allow lakes back on bisonville but won't do it without some substantial financial contributions from posters on those boards. He can set the goal, maybe even give them a fundraising barometer so they know how much more money they need to come up with. Once they reach it, he reinstates Lakes. Until then he's free to roam their boards and pollute it as such.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

How about we let Lakes back in, but he has to agree not to post on any other boards AND to not bring up any unsubstantiated "stories" about anyone from NDSU or other teams (players, coaches, admins, etc.). That way we can limit the damage he otherwise does to the NDSU fanbase on other boards, and would also result in way fewer posts here!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I could care less either way...but I would like to know what must be done or said to gets one a permanently banished. 4 straight years of insanity spewed on a message board leading up to the ultimate implosion? Inquiring minds and all that.

Just let him back on the board, big deal.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Some of us feel the same about you! PL and to all others that are offended have at it. I am sorry PL you pushed to have him banned! You won! All you do is gloat you are a petty old man sorry please do not PM me please do not walk up an talk friendly if I see you at a football game ! You are the kind of self important person I despise in this world!
    That makes me wonder why you hang around with lakes????
    Oh well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    I could care less either way...but I would like to know what must be done or said to gets one a permanently banished. 4 straight years of insanity spewed on a message board leading up to the ultimate implosion? Inquiring minds and all that.
    Its my fault. Didnt you read his post.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its my fault. Didnt you read his post.
    I wouldn't say it was directly your fault, but you did a lot of whining.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"