Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NDSU NFL Pro Day

Default Re: 2016 NDSU NFL Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Not quite time to step away from the ledge yet---if Cleveland wasn't still interested Jackson wouldn't have patted Carson on the rear.
    I thought he held that pat a little long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He can sit next to me if he wants the full game experience along with tailgating.
    hit him up on twitter

I love this tweet from Gil Brandt: https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/statu...20501052895233

"A lot of schools roll out red carpet for pro days. @NDSUathletics rolls out red, green and blue carpets. Nicely done."

The same way we dress up for a job interview and put our best foot forward to make a good impression, NDSU did a terrific job making a good impression for today's visitors. That can only help the players participating today - give everyone a positive feeling even before the event begins.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'mhttp://www.ledger-enquirer.com/sport...e68078677.html

This article highlights some of the other players. Love the remark by LeCompte at the end.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I'mhttp://www.ledger-enquirer.com/sport...e68078677.html

This article highlights some of the other players. Love the remark by LeCompte at the end.
    Dave has always been the better writer of the two Kolpack boys. No disrespect to Jeff.

In the "moot point category", how thankful are Bison fans that the turf was upgraded a few years back.
    The old turf was so cringe worthy.....it would have hugely devalued the "event".

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    In the "moot point category", how thankful are Bison fans that the turf was upgraded a few years back.
    The old turf was so cringe worthy.....it would have hugely devalued the "event".
    This has merit
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    That make sense since I saw another drop and was thinking they didn't count correctly.
    So all 65 were catchable and I saw at least one amazing catch that could of easily been missed.

Great day!
    I saw 3 balls hit the ground in the scripted workout. The overthrow right after they said he was perfect. A couple throws later he missed a deep ball that Ryan had to dive for. Then there was an overthrow in the end zone.

Overall it looked awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I saw 3 balls hit the ground in the scripted workout. The overthrow right after they said he was perfect. A couple throws later he missed a deep ball that Ryan had to dive for. Then there was an overthrow in the end zone.

Overall it looked awesome.
    I saw 3 as well.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

to put it in perspective, I compared CJ's testing numbers to other corners at the combine...

If you forget about the bench press (7 is pretty low), he has numbers nearly identical to a guy named Vernon Hargreaves- a very talented guy for the Gators...

Want to guess where he is projected to be drafted by many of the experts: TOP 10

However, CJ is 12-13 lbs lighter which is a big deal as a corner in the NFL.