Page 48 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Lee Timmerman sucks. He also might be gobison123 they both have a lot to be worried about.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Timmerman is like Lakes easy to blame. I watch College football, I watch a lot of college football..... outside of the big networks KVLY is a dream compared to what others have. Timmerman is not half as bad as most.
    Bingo........
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I'm watching the replay now. Good grief the camera people suck. Great shot of some player's shoes on the Koonce/ruffing punt play. Lmao kind of sad

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    I'm watching the replay now. Good grief the camera people suck. Great shot of some player's shoes on the Koonce/ruffing punt play. Lmao kind of sad

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Kinda like the Bison, though....the second half work was much better.

They did improve as the game went on. And Timmerman woudn't be half as bad if he would learn brevity. 98% of football fans are going to understand whatever comment you just made Lee. Stick with the first, quick comment, and don't feel the need to explain, or expand on it. Your color will be *way* better for it.

Timmerman has improved from last year. I swear last year you could tell he was enjoying when we would make a mistake. I still catch things here and there, but now I wonder if it is just something I'm looking for and convincing myself happened. I don't care for him, but it could be worse. So wish it could be Shawn and Hallstrom.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My dad had the best Lee Timmerman critique. Lee Timmerman was praising a two yard crossing route completion by UND and then quickly stated that he knew it was only for two yards. My dad said "It must suck to come to the realization that you're an idiot and it's on TV. Sucks even more when your bias makes you look worse by trying to cover it up. Praising a 2 yard completion? Jesus."

As stated before, the starting lineups are poorly done and take too long. Against EWU they missed the first play because of the lineups. Against MSU, they know Morlock didn't make the trip but evidently they are unable to change out a player intro. And Kuhnert's intro looks like it was taped with an old school VHS camcorder.

This thread has bugged me for an entire year now, so for the sake of my own satisfaction, I'd like to point out a few things:

1. On Saturday, I, and the rest of Bison Nation who could not travel to Springfield, MO, were able to watch our Bison play a road game on the big screen in the comfort of our own homes. Not on a computer screen, but in 60 inch HD. SDSU could not do that. GFCC could not do that. In fact, I don't know how many (if any) of our peers could do that!!!

2. Perhaps the technical crews, the announcers, and the sponsors could do better. But if you are not THE best at what you do, you need to STFU and recognize the human element in these broadcasts.

3. I can not fathom what these constant complaints are doing for your good or the good of Bison Nation. We may be viewed as being spoiled by our success, but there is no need to constantly reinforce that to our detractors.

4. There are always things that can be done better. Maybe you should start that process at the mirror in your home.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

5. Lee Timmerman sucks.

Lardsin must go!